Chapter 8 ~ As it was

ابدأ من البداية

"No, but I have heard Mia and Lilly talking about how your first kiss is supposed to be special. Have you had your first kiss?" Addy said.

"No." He shook his head.

"I kind of just want to get it over with, you know? So I don't have to worry about it anymore." Addy admitted, glancing up at the clouds.

"I have an idea." Harry's face formed a mischievous grin, "Close your eyes."

"Why?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Just do it." He insisted.

Addy sighed but closed her eyes none the less.

Harry smiled softly and leaned forward connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.

~~~~~

"My first time..."

~~~~~

The two nineteen year olds were on holiday and had been out drinking.

They had both drank way more than they should have and Harry had insisted on walking her up to her hotel room.

"Goodnight Briar." He said pulling her into a hug.

"Goodnight Haz." She wrapped her arms around him tightly.

After pulling away from the hug they stared at each other for a second before their lips collided in a passionate kiss.

Moments later they fell onto her hotel bed in a fit of giggles.

"Is this really happening?" Addy asked in between giggles as she ran her hand through his hair.

"If it's a dream, I don't want to wake up." Harry answered with a smirk as he kissed down her neck.

She smiled and then pulled him into another kiss.

~~~~~

"And my first heartbreak..."

~~~~~

Addy stood with William and Kate at the entrance of Kensington Palace waiting for Harry to arrive. It was February 15th and they would be celebrating Addy's Birthday.

When Phillipe found Addy he didn't know her birthday so he declared the day he found her, February 14th, would be her birthday.

Because that was Valentine's Day, Addy decided to spend time with her two godchildren while Kate and Will went out, agreeing to celebrate a day later.

This would be the first time she had seen Harry in over a year, and she couldn't be more excited.

Her smile grew as she watched his car drive through the gates, only for it to fall when she noticed a woman sitting next to him.

"Arty, who is that with him?" Addy asked in confusion.

"I'm not sure." Will shook his head.

They watched as Harry parked the car and opened the door for the mysterious woman.

"Hey guys!" Harry exclaimed as he quickly made his way toward the group of three, before greeting each of them with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Happy birthday Addy." Harry said causing William, Kate and Addy to all look at him in shock, he never called her Addy.

"There's someone I'd like you to meet. Guys, I'd like you to meet Meghan, my girlfriend."