Chapter three

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?! HIM OUT OF ALL PEOPLE!" Mario screamed, furious at Angelika. Angelika glared at him, thank god the hallways were too loud for anyone to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Unlike you, I actually have admirers and I also happen to like some of them!" She retorted, waiting for Mario's responce, which never came. Instead she heard a help followed by a thud.

"I heard that our little Angie has a loverboyyyy" Harry approached, ignoring Mario passed out on the floor. Angelika, who was too shoked to react, just stood there, mouth hanging open.

"WHAT. JUST. HAPPEN." Angelika had finally managed to say. "I just overheard Mario shouting at you and after you mentioned something about admirers, I was invested. So, doing what every Harry would do, I tripped Mario out of the way in order for you to tell me more about your secret fanclub."

"Are you sure you JUST tripped him?" "Eh, I think you know the answer...Anyway, you are aware that Mario always spoiles our gossiping sessions, it's good to have him out of the way!" Harry stated, with his usual smirk.

" Is Jason done with his quiz? I don't think I can handle y'all anymore!" said Angelika, rushing to her next class, hoping to avoid Harry.

"Hey, what about that gossip! Can I be part of the Angelika fanclub too?"