"Nothing."

"Hmph. Continue, child." he gave Grave a nod.

"W-well he realized I didn't know about it and I guess he got curious and asked you about it..."

"More like you forced him to ask about it!" spat out Mortar.

"What? No! I didn't even know he talked to the Commander until two whole days later!"

"Of course you didn't." said Warden as he rolled his eyes. "Look kid, if you want to lie you need to put in some effort. Little Scout would never sell us out like that."

"I am not lying! And he wasn't trying to sell you out! He would never do that!"

"Well, isn't that something we agree on. Now say the truth." sneered Mortar at the shaking boy.

"I am telling the truth! He told me after Commander told him about it! I did not ask him to do it, I didn't even talk to him those days!"

"And you put your trust in some puny Tower?!" screeched Swordmaster. He got up and walked to Gravedigger who backed away slowly.

"You embarassed us in front of our kin! For a childish tale that for all we know could be a trap?!"

Gravedigger could only stare at the Titan before him. Words were caught up in his throat as he struggled not to cry in front of the whole meeting room. Swordmaster grabbed him by the shoulder pulling him close to his face as Grave could only yelp a little in pain at the strong grip.

"I always knew you would turn on us.. You are a miserable pest just like them!" he pointed to the Towers as he continued "Genes be damned! I knew you would bring us nothing but embarassement and disgrace and you proved me correct." he tighened his grip on the boy's shoulder as he practicaly spat in his face.

No one in the room knew what to say, they just stared at them wide eyed. Grave could feel himself panicking for a moment, his heart thumping against his chest. Slowly anger took over him instead as he locked eyes with 'his' supposed elder. Without a second thought, he pushed the man to the ground, rubbing his shoulder where the bruised was left by him.

"Gravedigger!" yelled Void Reaver. He wanted to scold the boy for such horrible behavior towards an adult but never got the chance to.

"Is this all that I am to you!?! A TRAITOR?! A DISGRACE?! If I am not a Titan than what am I?!! WHAT AM I, HUH?!" yelled Grave, turning towards the others and shutting them up real quick, "I am too Titan to be a Tower and too Tower to be a Titan!!" he cried, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Gravedigger" began Fallen as he gently approached the boy to calm him down.

But before he could reach him, Grave sprinted out of the room revealing Scout behind the door, looking inside the room, fear and shock plastered on his face. Snapping out of it, he ran after Gravedigger down the hallway.

Frost Spirit and Ducky looked at one another and decided to leave the room to help look for their cousin too.
Void got up and hoisted Swordmaster to his feet. The snarky Titan as much as he hated to admit it, was rather shocked as well at the young Titan's outburst. Was he too harsh? No, no he deserved it...

Sinister just covered his face with his hands, he couldn't take it anymore so he went out for some air leaving his brother alone. Fallen didn't really know what to do, on one hand he wanted to run after Grave to comfort his youngest son and on the other he wanted to apologise to Swordmaster on his behalf. All he could do however, was stay there, frozen, waiting for the Commander to resume the meeting.

Meanwhile, Scout finally managed to catch up to Gravedigger in the garage. Watching him pack some tools into a small bag, he stood still unsure of what to say. Grave eventually broke the silence.

"Scout?"

"Y- Yeah?"

"We are leaving tomorrow night."

"A- are you sure?"

"It's now or never."

"Where do you think you are going?"

The new voice made them turn their heads to the staircase. It was Frost Spirit followed by Ducky. Scout backed away as the taller Titan came forward.

"Grave, where are you going?" he asked again a little more serious this time.

"Look, Frost, I know we can save your dad. I know how, we have everything! All we need is a little bit of time and-"

"Gravedigger stop it."

The smaller Titan was taken aback for a few seconds.

"What? B- But we can-"

Frost grabbed him by the collar pulling him closer, "Just stop it." his tone indicating his anger whilst his face remained still.

"B-But!"

"Gravedigger, my father is dead and that's the end of that! No more of this nonsense! Uncle Fallen told the other Titans about it and now they are laughing at us behind closed doors!"
Frost Spirit took in deep breaths as he stared at Grave who looked hurt if anything.

" Just s-stop." he finished, turning around as tears started to form in his eyes. He quickly left the garage, Ducky staying behind.

" Y'know I am beginning to think that fossil man is right about you..",the younger boy eyed him suspiciously, "You hate our family, never talk to us, you just.. sulk alone in your corner... Maybe he is right... You really are a freak. Just-.. Just don't come near my brother again, all you ever do is hurt him." and with that Ducky Doom departed as well, hurrying after his older brother.

That was the last straw for Grave, he broke down sobbing quietly. He felt Scout wrap his arms around him. He allowed himself be comfortated by a 'Tower' even if it was against Titan morals. Because as of right now the only person who seemed to trully care about him was the one everyone tried to push him away from.