EP 12

Im suffering while making this bc of writers block and rushing this bc i have funny moment in mind uwu ISTG IM HAVING A STROKE WRITNG THIS WHTA SHOULD I DOZXJWNNXNWNNZN

After a few weeks after the confession, Tsukasa is getting therapy now and he's starting to feel a lot better than last time. (The therapist is good and SUPRISINGLT HE FINALLY GOT THERAPY) Although he still gets easily irritated but he tries to control his emotions. Rui on the other hand, tries to comfort Tsukasa as much as possible, which Tsukasa likes. Also their friends actually found out about their relationship and Nene had to pay Tsukasa 500¥, which Rui got surprised.

January 12, 12:28 PM

//Rui's POV

R: "Tsukasa-kun~!!"
T: "What is it Rui?"
R: "Can you give me kisses?"

He looked at me briefly and pulled me into a kiss. I melted into the kiss and pulled him by his waist. He pulled away giggling.

T: "You really are hopeless"

I hugged him and lowered my head on his shoulder just to nuzzle against it. Tsukasa really didn't mind and just accepted my affection.

T: "Rui... Please stay here for a little while since I'm just going to buy groceries, okay?"
R: "What about your fans?"
T: "Don't worry, I'll put on a disguise"
R: "Stay safe okay?"
T: "Of course since I'm a star!"

I hugged him tighter and kissed him on the cheek before letting go. He wore his so called 'disguise' which is a brown hoodie and a white mask but to be honest it really worked so I can't complain. I turned on the TV and watched some random ass movies I find.

[After 1 hour passed by]

This is getting boring... Maybe I need some fresh air. I headed outside and the wind was breezing. Ah the wind is really cold but really gentle. As I looked around my surroundings, I found a black cat nearby, shivering. I slowly approach the cat but the cat was backing away slowly. I understood and backed off slowly too. I slightly reached my hand towards it.

The cat kind of, observed me? I think? And then it slowly goes towards my hand. It was sniffing my hand then rubbed it's head around my palm. I think it likes me.

R: "Let's get you inside shall we?"

I'm not sure if Tsukasa would let me have a cat inside but all I know is that I'm going to get scolded. I did not carry the cat but I let them follow me inside. I went to the kitchen to get a bowl of milk and handed it over. They seemed a little reluctant at first, but they began drinking it. I also went back to the kitchen for a bowl of water for them. The cat was really enjoying the food I gave.

Not long after, the cat was rubbing themselves around my leg. I'm quite surprised on how quick this cat trusts me! Kind of reminds me of my old self... I grabbed the bowls and put it somewhere nearby the kitchen. The cat jumped on the couched and rested there. I sat on the couch, just further away from it just to give them some space. I turned off the TV and just scrolled through YouTube I guess...

[1 hour later]

The cat was still resting on the other side on the couch while I was napping for a bit. Suddenly I heard the door opened.

S: "Onii-chan! Are you here?"

Saki? Oh its his sister. I stood up and approached Saki.

S: "Rui? Is my brother here?"
R: "Unfortunately no. He's outside buying groceries"
S: "I'm just gonna wait for him, huh he has a pet cat?!"
R: "Uh well no, its a stray cat. I took them inside without him knowing"
S: "It's so cute though!"
S: "Anyway what are you doing here?"
R: "Uh well... I stay here now"
S: "And he didn't tell me?!"