EP 01

Thoughts or actions
Rui talking or doing actions
2nd person talking

November 30th, 5:38 PM (Present Time)

// Rui's POV

Fufu~ its been a while since I last saw them together... They were having fun together, laughing together and... Crying together...

Why did I suddenly think of them...?

Well it seems like I really miss them that much... I don't even have their number, well except for Nene of course but shes quite busy with acting nowadays...

*sighs* "I'm all alone again..."

Then suddenly someone bumped to me hard. The person tripped on my shoe and fell.

"Hey! Are you okay?!"
I immediately reached my hand towards the man who was wearing a sketchy outfit.

The man took my hand and stood up but then he looked so troubled when he saw my back.
"Well shit. I thought I lost them!"
and he started running again.

He sounded so... Familiar but I can't quite put my finger in it. I looked behind my back and realized.

There were girls running.

I understood the situation and followed the man. He should be a celebrity in diguise. Makes sense with those sketchy clothes like sunglasses and a black hoodie.

I finally catched up with him, although I was almost ran out of breaths. I grabbed his arm and brought him in a dark alleyway.
"R-"
but I had to shut him off with my hand. Those fangirls ran past us and I'd let my hand go.

"You can go now, those fangirls are gone. No need to thank me" I reassured him.
"Rui?!" The stranger said
"Huh?" I look at him, confused.
He slowly takes his glasses off and the hoodie.

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was him. It was Tsukasa-kun.

To Be Continued...