EP 11 💔

A/N: FINALLY THE CONFESSION CHAPTER but yeah that's about it, i tried to make this angsty bc my best friend told me to try so i did 😹😹 (keep in mind i have no fucking idea how to write ppl with depression so it might seem unrealistic)

Also Rui actually doesn't use nicknames when he's serious and uh sun rui and moon tsukasa bc i can 😼😼

Btw abt the flowers they bought last chapter, they decided to decor the bedroom with it and the one they wore are in the decor now i was too lazy and rushed it.

TW: Self-Harm, Gay /jjj
CW: Swear words, Making out ig

//Nobody's POV

It has been a week since Rui has been living in Tsukasa's house. Both of them are starting to get close every single day, cuddling, 'platonic' kisses (kisses on forehead and stuff) and probably more lovey dovey stuff that a few people noticed, which is of course, their friends.

Tsukasa tried to make his old troupe and his current troupe get along together by creating a group chat. It actually worked and its mostly online 24/7 so Tsukasa and Rui had to turn off the notifications. Also they reconnected with their SEKAI during those days, so the virtual singers can visit them any time.

Rui and Tsukasa are enjoying their lives, or maybe someone is decieving us...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rui is now trying to help Tsukasa.

(NIGHTCORD ERA 😹😹)

December 11, 7:39 A.M.

//Rui's POV

Tsukasa has been real tired lately... I must try to confront him about his uhm... Wounds. But he's been brushing it off and I never have the right time to do it. But shit, today is the day that we're going to hang out with his troupemates plus our old troupemates. I guess I need to wait a bit longer...

Tsukasa finally went out of the bedroom. He had slightly visible eyebugs and half-messy hair. Yes he was taking a bath earlier but he looked like he just woke up.

R: "Kasa-kun, are you alright?"
T: "Of course!"

Tsukasa, there's no point in hiding anymore. I've seen through it but I'll act just to keep you safe.

R: "Then shall we go...?"
T: "Mhm"

I held Tsukasa's hand gently and went to the car. Tsukasa looks like he didn't have enough sleep. I'll make sure he does get sleep.

He buckled up his seatbelt and I had to give him a small kiss on the forehead before I buckled up mine. (Its normal to kiss your homies guys 😽) Then I started driving.

[At Pheonix Wonderland bc idk where they should meet]

We arrived to Pheonix Wonderland as Emu suggested. When I turned around, Tsukasa was sleeping. I wish he could have more sleep but...

R: "Tsukasa-kun, wake up now we are at Pheonix Wonderland..."
T: "Huh...? Oh right"

He's really acting weird lately. I really want to help him but I don't know how. I need to observe.

We unbuckled up our seatbelts and head to the middle of Phoenix Wonderland. The others weren't there so we had alone time together. Maybe I should... Not now. It would be so awkward and maybe he'll ghost me. Not the time for these thoughts Rui!

T: "Uh... Are you okay? You seem troubled..."

I know I can't lie to him like this but... I don't want him to be uncomfortable.