EP 06

Why did I do that...?!

// Nobody's POV or mine in general

They didn't look at each other or at least didn't look at their eyes properly after that moment. Both were extremely awkward during the day...

// Rui's POV

It's about time that we should talk properly... I don't want this to be like this any longer...(ikr good grammer)

"Tsukasa-kun?"
"Uh... Yes Rui?"

He didn't even look at me. I mean I can't blame him after doing... That... (THE KISS YOU HORNY MFS 🤬🤬)

"Could you atleast... Look at me properly?"

He looked at me slowly.

He looked at me blushing. I think he's thinking what happened earlier this morning...

"Let's just try to forget about it, okay?"
"Yeah..."

He looks so flustered, if it weren't for me, this wouldn't happen. (IT WAS ALSO TSUKASA-KUN'S FAULT LMAO 🤪🤪)

"So... Are we on good terms now?"
"We are already on good terms"
"It's just that..."
"No need to explain about.. that.."

Awkward silence again... Uhh what should I do? (I SUCK AT WRITING I SWEAR)

How about this? We could potentially get closer to each other if we play a game... So maybe that'll work... Work to make us forget that moment... (Yeah totally did not steal the idea from a ruikasa fanfic i read)

"Rui... Your face tells me you're planning something again."
"Wait really?"
"Of course, you barney! You keep doing that when you plan something during high school days." (The face is akitoe's 1* face /JJ)
"Haha! You sure do know me well!"
"We used to be close troupemates after all"

Speaking of troupemates... I've never heard of him speaking about his troupemates... Is he not close with them..? Or he is just close with them and just doesn't share... Well we just met after months of separation of course...

"Rui? What are you planning now?"
"Oh it's nothing really!"
"Oh really? You seem to be planning something... Something safe? Wow that's a bit unusual for you..."
"Huh? You sure do know how to read people"
"Well it's a little thing I taught myself when I was younger"
"That's wonderful! Now tell me what you meant about 'safe'."
"You know... You keep planning stuff that was dangerous like launching me into space or something along the lines..."

He looked at me with a half blank face.

"Oh those! I remember those little ideas of mine. I'm glad you were able to pull them off exactly what I wanted!"
"Little? I almost fell unconscious you know!"
"Oh... I mean... You got unconscious that one time..."
"Wait! I didn't mean to bring that back!"
"No it's alright..."

(Slight event spoilers!!)
I remember that day I hurt Tsukasa-kun... My robot malfunctioned and pulled Tsukasa's leg, dropping him unconscious... I... I couldn't control the robot properly.

"Rui, sorry! It was the past after all!"

He hugged me again. It's so welcoming... I really like it...

"Oh don't worry, I'm alright"
"You seemed to be staring at space earlier"
"Mhm... I just remembered what happened to you all those years ago..."
"But don't worry"
"Are you sure?"
"Of course!"

He really seems to care for me a lot... It's not like I'm special... I'm just ordinary... He's starting to hug me tighter.

"Uh Tsukasa-kun?"
"Hm? What is it?"
"I almost forgot! I need to bring my things here! I almost forgot I'm gonna live here now!" (I ALMOST FORGOT TOO THANK GOD I REMEMBERED)
"O-oh, Right!"
"I'll give you my address and phone number now!"