•1•

Its been weeks, months maybe even years; since I've been at this shitty place. The asylum of course. My victims call me the Message Man, I'd send them notes telling them I'm coming. Then I'd finally creep up on them and kill them. Stupid people.

I close my eyes as I rest them in my hands. I bring my knees up to my chin as I sit on the old bed. I was about to rest when, my door opened, "Go away." I grumbled rudely. "Hi Tyler." The voice said I opened my eyes and looked up it was Josh, my helper/assistant. "Please go." I responded to him. I watched as he took the old nasty food from the floor.

"You really should eat." Josh said as he ran a hand through his red hair. I shook my head slightly "I'm not hungry." I answered in a whisper. He just nodded and grabbed my old food and set down a new one. I could see worry smeared across his face. My eyebrows knitted in confusion, is he worried about me eating?

"Please eat?" He asked as he left the room. I slowly got up and walked over to the food. Grilled cheese and milk,and apples. I sighed as I took a bite out of the grilled cheese and ate a few apple slices. I felt my stomach twist, I skidded over to the toilet and puked all of it up, I frowned as I gripped my stomach and quickly went to lay down.

I left my eyes opened, not being able to sleep on the firm bed. I got up stumbling a little at first. I smiled thinking that I wasn't skinny anymore. I've had bad anorexia for am extremely long time. I went to the mirror and lifted up my shirt. I griminced at my stomach. It was sunken in, hollow, nonexistent.

I sighed and sat on the floor staring at the wall. I had no clue what time it was, but it was late I knew that. I heard my door open as some worker came and took me to the lunch room. "I've already eaten." I said to her. "Oh! Well go and find a snack then." She answers rudely. I murmured some unkind comments, as I went and sat at a table with nobody at it. I looked around and saw lots of people.

A couple men came next to me. "Hah. Look how weak he is, how small he is." He commented in his annoying ass voice. I looked at him "No one messes with the Message Man." I said angrily and socked him in the nose. I heard guards running and grabbing my arms and taking me back to my room throwing me in it.

Everyone and everything here is a piece of shit and is a huge god damn air head. And I'm the biggest one. I'm garbage. I loved words. 'Loved' past tense. No body thinks what I think. I have deep dark thinks the crawl up and make me want to die. I tried to give words a purpose. I wanted people to feel what I feel. And that's how I got here.

Or some shit like that.

I laid against the wall; sighing as I wait for my 'medicine' more like small pills that make you feel like shit. I hear the door open slowly "Hi Josh." I mumble, "hey Tyler." He said happily as he picked up the tray of food. "Thank you," he said "for eating." He added. I just nodded. "hey josh?" I asked quietly. "yeah?" he responded, "how much longer?" I said. " not now Tyler," he said roughly "I'm not allowed to tell." he added much softer.

I just turned and faced the wall. I smacked my forehead against it letting it stay there. It was quiet, then I felt arms wrap around me. "I'm sorry." I hear Josh say from behind me. " its fine." I answer turning to face him. I swung my arms around him; my cheeks tinted red. I sighed and hugged him tighter.

After a second he hugged back. I sighed quietly and let go. "Sorry.." I murmured, "Don't apologize," He said "I should get going.." He trailed off. I nodded slightly and sighed. I watched him as he shuffled out of the room. I crawled over to the bed and closed my eyes.

I couldn't keep them shut, dark images, scary things filled my mind. My victims as ghosts coming after me, and killing me. I shivered and pulled the thing blanket even farther over me, as I curled into a ball.

I shook the blanket off me and went over to the mirror on the wall. I looked at myself, I wasn't proud. I don't think I'll ever be proud of my body. I lifted my shirt and looked at my 'stomach' it wasn't there just a sunk in space.

I shoved my shirt down and went over to the bed once again. I lazily sat on it. Looking out the ant-sized window I saw the sky was barely lit up. I had guessed it was 4:00am ish. I shut my eyes for a minute, not feeling extremely tired due to insomnia.

All the workers were probably of cleaning, chatting, or nothing. I grumbled and shifted around. I wish I wasn't here, no one wants to be here. We all just disappear some day, some time, some year. I yawned and shuffled away from the window.

I thought of Josh, hot damn he's cute. No what the hell Ty stop it. You're just a creppy schizophrenic weirdo. I shut my eyes tightly and listened to the sound of God damn nothing. My eyes peeled open as I heard a loud click then an annoying sound of something tipping and spilling.

I turned over and rubbed my eyes. Water was all over the hall,the cleaning people must be tired, or just a dummy. I shook my head. I'm done I cracked my back running a hand through my greasy hair. I tossed a little getting comfy. This is my life now.