𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫

normally after consuming drugs such as weed or molly, you'd forget anything and everything that happened when you were under it's effects.

in the case of l/n y/n, she wasn't even that high- or so she would like to think. and oddly enough as it is, she even remembers what happened inside of that car last night. and no, she didn't tell hanma about it and mainly kept quiet as the two of them hit the road the next morning.

the eighteen year old girl didn't know if she was under the effects of the drugs- but she can still feel the chapped lips on hers even when hours had already passed. maybe it was just a vivid dream that she had, but it was too realistic to even consider it as one.

she didn't even know how it happened. one time they were blazing out inside the car and the next thing she knew, the druggie that she was travelling with had kissed her.

it's a game called 'guess if you were high or if it really did happen and someone took your first kiss while smoking a blunt.' and she didn't want to participate in it.

sure he's hot and all that fucking shit that girls her age would view guys like him as, but the two just met a day ago and for sure it's too quick for the two to be caught up in feelings- or so the girl calls it, 'relationshits'.

so the moment when she woke up and noticed that they were already on the road, she decided to keep her mouth shut and pretend that it didn't happen even if she was definitely sober when he did kiss her.

she reasoned that he's just high and did what any hormonal teenager would do if they were in the same vicinity with someone with the opposite sex- yeah, let's use that one.

y/n knew that he forgot about it since he didn't even say anything and just acted like the normal hanma that she had been travelling with, that's how she knew that he was only high when he decided to kiss her.

but my god did she feel uneasy about it.

i mean, come on, you've got your first ever kiss taken away by some random ass stranger that you've been running away with, how was she supposed to react to this?

its worse enough that she had to keep her mouth shut and not ask him directly why he did that because she's aware that he would not say anything- it's useless. but just the thought of having that short moment with him just sparked something inside of her that even she couldn't explain it herself.

it's very familiar, something that she had felt years ago but forgot how it feels like as she grew older.

something that the younger her had and the older her craved.

what was it called again?

oh how silly of her, that's right, it's called love.

a word that she had absolutely loathed because of how blind it makes people. how ignorant people can be when they finally had a taste of this so called affection that's disgusting in her opinion.

a feeling so ghastly that she'd rather die than to fall in the hands of the creator and meet someone that would be her doom. because to her, love isn't real- an illusion if you will, something that can blind even the people with a twenty-twenty vision.

and now that it's starting to plague her heart like a deadly disease, she didn't know what to do.

l/n y/n is aware that you can't possibly fall for someone that you had just met. but she couldn't ignore the raw emotions that sparked inside of her body when he kissed her right then and there inside of the weed-smelling car.

it was like something out of a fever dream.

if hanma shuji is using her to chase after the adrenaline that he loved so much, then she's chasing the years of love that she had lost to him.

this may seem toxic and in all honestly, it is.

two, damned teenagers, using each other to get that one thing that they had absolutely craved for and finally felt it again with the other- go cry me a river, we all know that it won't end well.

but of course, the two are still oblivious to the simple fact that they are only using each other and are blinded by their goal on outrunning the authorities to get to hokkaido. well, they're sort of oblivious to what the other feel about them- it's messy but we'll get there soon.

"oi, why're you starin' like that?"

the (h/c) haired female was snapped out of her trance when she felt the car stop and the engines die down, turning to look at her companion who had a cigarette hanging from his lips and eyes on her.

she was inside of her mind for the majority of the ride that she didn't realize that they we're now in fukushima, just an hour or so before they can reach sendai.

"oh- i was wondering if you can drive us to a nearby restaurant or something, i'm hungry." this caused the dual-hair colored male to click his tongue, hands maneuvering the wheel to the direction of a random fast food chain that he had seen when he was driving the two of them around.

the plan was simple- in every city that they stop in, they'll stay there for an hour or so to take a break and just go around like what tourists would do. and since they're almost out of money, that means another pocket or two will be emptied out by their quick hands.

"you should've said something about it earlier."

"well i'm sorry that the thought only crossed my mind just now- can we go to the drive-thru?"

hanma shuji isn't the type of guy who's willing to take orders from anyone especially if it's from someone who's visibly weaker than him. but in his case, this was someone that's supplying him all of his adrenaline- he needs to take care of her you know?

it may seem like a weird thing to do, but she's like his lifeline right now, he couldn't afford losing her just yet.

he likes to play around a bit and it shows in the oddest ways possible.

with his eyes on the road, he began waiting on the queue of cars for the drive-thru and waited for their turn. in all honesty, if he wasn't a fugitive to begin with, he'll plow the cars away so that they'll be first.

"buy me (f/f) and ice-cream."

"fine."

if he's got his eyes in front of him, (e/c) eyes are on him.

to what y/n knows, hanma doesn't remember what happened the night before and was just high when he had kissed her- a dumb thing to do but what's done is done i guess.

but unbeknownst to her, the dual-hair colored male was as sober as ever and thinks that she doesn't remember what he did due to the blunt that the two had smoked.

no one spoke up and no one will in a while, letting the thought of actually craving affection from the other sink in their minds as they indulge in the food that they ordered from the restaurant. it's too early to tell whether or not their feelings are genuine or if it's just fueled by the fact that they were somewhat neglected growing up.

a painful thing to see but also something worth watching.

the two were like seedlings- a weird analogy to compare them to but it will make sense soon. they're seedlings growing in a luscious garden yet they weren't blossoming because of the neglect that they were given.

leaving the two to wither inside their little cocoons, waiting for the day to finally taste water. and for some reason, it was fate who decided to give them water and leave them to each other to nourish together.

and seeing these seeds sprout it's first leaf just because they were now being watered is kind of an amazing sight to see.

a blossoming relationship between a fugitive and a run-away bride... now this is something that i want.