𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

to say that l/n y/n was surprised when she woke up to find out that hanma has a burning fever is an overstatement- she wanted to slam his head on the steering wheel for being dumb yet had to control herself because he served as a good pillow.

it took her a lot of self-restraint to keep her composure together and think of a way on how to get the two of them out of the restaurant parking lot before the owner comes out and chases them away.

i mean, she can just leave him to doze off inside the car and find shelter for herself, but that means that she'd have to walk around the city to try and find a cheap motel to rest for the night.

the other option is to kick him out of the car and have it all to herself, but she isn't that cruel. not if the guy in topic is someone who has been with her from the beginning of this shitty adventure, she has a heart too you know.

so the only option for her is to take the wheel and hope that she has enough self-control to stop herself from crashing the car onto a building or off a bridge.

(e/c) eyes narrowed themselves at his sleeping figure, calculating how much strength it will take for her to transfer him to the backseat without hitting his head too much and cause a possible concussion.

they were already short on cash- she doesn't want to deal with losing a couple dollars just because hanma got his head cracked open.

y/n can just drive from her spot on the passengers seat, right?

letting out a frustrated groan, the (h/c) haired female got out of her side of the car and went to his, hiking her skirt up to provide more leg space and opened the door to access his passed-out body. god how she hates the after-scent of weed and alcohol, makes her want to shove an entire bottle of mouthwash in his mouth.

nevertheless, she took a deep breath in and looped one of his arms around her shoulder, making sure that his head is leaning on her to avoid getting a sprain and slowly took him out of his seat. he was surprisingly light for an alcoholic, must be a result of him always eating convenience store foods for the past two years.

it wasn't much of a struggle as she thought it would be to transfer him to the backseat, all she had to do was to toss him in head first on the cushion and called it a job well done- at least he didn't hit his head, though that won't be guaranteed once they hit the road.

if she remembered correctly, they did pass by a little motel just before entering the city of... where are they, actually? all she knew is that they were on their way to sendai and that's it, hanma never really updated her on where they are and just told her to sit back and enjoy the ride.

surely koriyama isn't that far off to sendai, right?

y/n shook her head, getting rid of her thoughts right now because those aren't important as of the moment. what they needed to do first is to find that damned motel and rest there, she can just ask around to the locals once she gets them there.

but what if they took a different route? she understands if hanma didn't know the route to sendai and just took his own little detour to get them up to hokkaido but surely he'd tell her, right?

thinking nothing much of it, she took his position on the driver's seat and started the car, wanting nothing more than to get their asses out of there and finally get a good nights rest on a warm, cozy bed that she's been craving for the past few days.

taking one last look at the sleeping druggie behind her, she pulled out of the parking lot and retraced their route around the city, hoping that they wouldn't end up lost and actually praying that her driving skills aren't that shitty- she still needs to get her driver's license.