𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩, 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

"can you explain what the fuck's going on?"

hanma shuji is known for many things- mainly being labeled as an adrenaline junkie by the other delinquents who were either beaten by him or had the misfortune of being in the same gang as him.

either way, he chases after the excitement and thrill that can only be felt whenever he drives throughout the city of tokyo. so you would expect this man to always be on high alert given that he was a delinquent and a fugitive- right?

well, wrong.

because if that were the case of this lone, eighteen year old boy, then he would've surely felt another presence inside of that car with him. how the fuck did she even manage to get in?

never in his years living as a delinquent and also as a person on the run had someone had the audacity to hijack his car, let alone attempt to steal it from him. thank god that he at least had the keys with him even if he's as stoned as a literal rock.

man, he shouldn't have tried the new 'pills' that his supplier gave to him- he knew that it was too good to be true.

"no time to explain. can you just fucking step on the gas and drive?" this made him scoff, turning to the (h/c) haired female who was sitting on his passenger seat. he really can't believe that someone had the audacity to get in his car and give him orders.

lifting a finger at her direction, he raised a knowing brow at her that made the girl furrow her brows at him in question.

"first of all, who the fuck do you think you are trying to order me around? do you even know who i am?"

"second, why the fuck are you in my car?"

the gown-clad female clicked her tongue and looked ahead, ignoring him as she stared at the flock of people coming their way. hanma can clearly see the agitated look that etched itself on her face as he waited for her answer- not like she's going to give him one any time soon.

"well-?" he was cut off when she decided to snatch the keys from his hands, leaning to his side of the car as she desperately tried to start the engine with a shaky hand.

now, there are only two types of people that the infamous hanma shuji can tolerate. one being kisaki tetta himself and the other are people who bow their heads down at him like he's the king of tokyo.

and she's clearly not in any of those categories. who is she anyways to even land a hand on his precious car keys?

"oi-" the sound of the all-to familiar engines reached his ears as it roared into life, looking at her in amusement because let's face it- he clearly wanted to know where this is going yet is also too out of this world to even process what's happening.

yet no matter how stoned or drunk this guy can be, nothing can defeat the feeling of having adrenaline pump through his veins like it's his lifeline. and something tells him that he can finally taste the long-awaited, thrilling sensation that he had thirst for for those two years that he had spent running away from the authorities.

this simple yet odd-looking girl who's trying to drive the car from her spot on the passengers seat is his gateway on finally getting the show on the road- he should really help her out before she crashes his beloved ride on the convenience store though.

he can't have his car getting trashed before he can even taste the familiar feel of danger coursing through his veins now can he?

taking the upper hand on their current situation, hanma pushed the (h/c) haired girl back to her seat as he gripped the steering wheel like what race car driver's would normally hold their wheels.

"i don't know what your problem is and why you're so keen on getting the hell out of this place but-"

"shut the fuck up and drive before they can even catch up to us!"

this made the dual-hair colored male to raise a brow at her in confusion, not knowing why she's suddenly screaming at something in front of them.

deciding to look ahead, his eyes widened when he saw a group of well-dressed people coming their way- the same ones that he had seen before he got into his car and was surprised by this random ass girl.

the girl cursed under her breath, tugging on the seatbelt and had a hand wrapped around it for extra protection as his golden eyes peered to look in her direction.

he couldn't help but grin at this, pushing on the gas pedal for a moment to hear that sweet roar of the engines.

"you always think ahead, don't you?"

"step on the gas." she said, eyes trained ahead of her as one of the guests finally spotted her inside of the car and began leading the group towards them.

now, even as a fugitive, hanma still has a sense of human decency left in his system (not really, but it isn't harmful to imagine even a smidge of it inside of him no?). he'd help out around that ramen place that he always frequented at and would also just do work here and there.

but god help those innocent people who cross paths with him once he gets a hit of this drug called adrenaline.

giving her a lopsided grin, he trained his eyes on the upcoming crowd as he waited for the right time to dash.

"i said step-!"

"no need to tell me twice princess!"

it's a miracle at how none of them lurched out of their seats when he stepped on the gas, hearts loudly thumping inside of their ears as they watched the people immediately stepping to the side to avoid the impact of the speeding vehicle.

now this is what he's talking about.

getting involved with possible additional charges against his current one didn't really cross his mind as the car jolted up from driving through a speedbump. although... the two of them aren't sure if it's really a speedbump or a possible corpse.

"get back here with my daughter!"

the two teenagers looked through the rearview mirror and saw a man wearing a suit chasing after them, anger evident on his face as his figure went smaller and smaller as the vehicle started driving away from the place.

a laugh made its way up his throat, hand combing through his dual-colored hair while the other sharply swerved his beloved ride to the left, causing the two to jerk along with the direction of the car.

"fuck yeah!"

hanma looked to the side and was surprised to see the girl's calm features, head leaning on the window as she let him drive her around wherever destination he had in mind.

"oi, our conversation isn't over yet." (e/c) eyes met with his, brows raised in confusion as she made herself comfortable on his precious leather seat.

"yes it is- now drive, preferably somewhere out of this godforsaken city."

if she was talking to the same hanma just minutes ago, then she would've been kicked out of his car this instant for ordering him around as if he owes her something.

but right now, he's too high on adrenaline to even care how she talks to him- only caring about how to keep what he's feeling permanent as his eyes went back to the road ahead of him with only one thing in mind.

leaving the city wasn't really his cup of tea. the eighteen year old prefers to stick in tokyo and somewhere near yokohama to visit his dear old friends grave- but maybe a little road trip around the entirety of japan can't hurt, no?

with his gas tank still filled, he's confident that the two would make it to where he wants to go.

that is, if he doesn't kick her out or abandon her when he goes down from his high that is.

"alright then princess. sit tight and hold onto something- we're taking our asses to hokkaido."