honeymoon

billie sub; gxg

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

                                                           billie sub; gxg

                                                                          ♡

the night me and billie got married, we were headed to kauai for our honeymoon, a place me and her have always wanted to visit. we were only about 45 minutes away from our airbnb, since we flew to hawaii. billie had on a mini black skirt and she had her pretty, black, sexy, hair down and her hands out the window, wind blowing through my baby's hair.

"we're almost there, princess."

i had been driving for about an hour and i was ready to arrive at our destination and i'm sure she was too.

"mm, baby," she looked over at me. "not sure if i can wait any longer for your touch." she scoffed.

she was adorable when she was desperate.

i placed my right hand on her left thigh, slightly grabbing it.

she looked at me, biting her bottom lip.

she looks so fucking attractive, baby doesn't even have to try.

she pulled my hand closer to her heat, sitting up straighter to what i assume easing her tightness. she wanted it really bad.

"so close." she whispered.

"what?" i ask in confusion. "i haven't even touched you baby girl."

"no i mean...to the airbnb. we're close." she giggled.

"oh my god bil...you're hilarious." i rolled my eyes in a joking way.

in about 10 minutes we arrived to our destination, getting out of the car and carrying our bags inside. i unlocked the door to our little kauai home for a week and noticed how beautiful it looked.

"this is...really nice." she says, dropping her bags to the floor, looking around.

"yes, yes it is." i reply.

she grabs my hand and takes me to the bedroom she somehow found immediately. i notice the king-sized bed and canape hanging above it. sex dream.

"holy shit...this is gonna be...fun." billie scoffs, winking at me and smiling at the sight of the cozy looking bedroom.

she sat on the bed while i returned to the parlor to bring our bags to our bedroom. everything looked so pretty, i couldn't even believe that me and the love of my life had this place to ourselves for a week. she's right, this is going to be fun.

i set our bags down in our bedroom, getting out my essentials bag, and going to the bathroom to fix myself up for the night. even the bathroom was nice, and the shower was way bigger than any shower i've ever used.