all i want

billie switch; g!p                                                                         tw: mentions of billie's toxic ex (q)

                                                             billie switch; g!p

                                          tw: mentions of billie's toxic ex (q)

                                                                        ♡

"bro you were FIRE," i hear isaac telling billie as he picks her up, hugging her, after the show.

she looked at me over his shoulder, with a surprised face, like she wasn't expecting to see me. i smiled awkwardly at her as isaac kissed her on the cheek, she let go of him and ran over to me.

"mia, what the fuck!" she yells at me, wrapping her arms around me.

"wasn't expecting me?" i asked her, hugging her back.

"shh, no, i wasn't, baby," she answers quietly, kissing my ear.

butterflies.

once we finally let go of each other, finally, she pulled away and looked into my eyes. she looked so fucking sexy tonight, and billie never failed to attract me. ever since we were kids, me and billie have been deeply in love with each other, but we started hiding it the older we got.

"i missed you," i stuttered to her, holding back my tears.

"i missed you too, baby girl." she grabs my hand and wraps her fingers around mine, now holding hands with billie.

maggie interrupted us by informing billie that we needed to get going to the hotel. that's where her and her family were going to be staying for the night since she was in sacramento for the weekend. the bell twins invited me to come with them to hang with billie at the hotel tonight and that was the reason i was here, and i didn't regret coming.

"alright, let's go, bozos," she tells the twins, and her other friend, brandon (q).

it was pretty clear that q liked billie, and every time the twins brought it up to her whenever he wasn't around, she denied it. but i think she denied it because i was around, and she knows how much i like her. and she was sweet for that, but i think she's into him, too, which is probably why i held a slight grudge against him.

once we all got in billie's car, she let me sit in the passenger seat, while the twins and q sat in the backseat. she plugged her aux chord in and started playing frank ocean because she knows how obsessed i am with him. this girl, i swear.

she winked at me as 'lost' started blasting and placed her hand on my thigh as she started driving. i was so in love with her, and was reminded at this very moment.

once we got to the hotel, billie rushed around her car to open the door for me and that's when the twins started cracking up their jokes about billie being a lesbian. i knew that me and her had a vibe, but i wasn't quite sure if she liked girls or not, but i didn't think she was straight.