let's go home

billie switch, gxg

                                                  billie switch, gxg

                                                               ♡

it was a long night, and i was exhausted as hell, but not my girlfriend, she insisted on staying at the party for at least another hour.

i practically begged billie to go home so i could sleep but she just suggested i slept in her friend's bedroom for the night so she could party, but no way was i leaving without her.

she's always been a party animal, and its been a while since we've been to a good party, so i finally settled on letting her stay, and slept in zoe's bedroom. i made her promise that she would wake me before 2 so she could drive me home, but one thing i forgot to make her promise me, don't get drunk.

i totally forgot about asking her not to, but i would hope she remembered. i'm so stupid sometimes, and tired.

once i woke, i was actually ready to leave for real now, i grabbed my phone on the nightstand to check the time just to find out that its 3:30. she's probably drunk as a dog and i'm not about to go out there and find her, i'll pray to god she answers her phone.

"hellooo?" she answers, with a breathy voice.

"billie, where are you, i asked you to wake me up before 2...come get me from zoe's room."

"hey sexy, i can't find you, i've been looking everywhere," she giggled.

"yeah no shit. billie, i'm in zoe's room, remember? come get me babe." i answered, exhausted.

"ohhh yeah.." she remembered.

"come quick, please."

"oh i will babygirl...i will," she teases.

i rolled my eyes and hung up, i could tell she was tipsy and there was no way she was going to end up driving us back home, as tired as i was, i still couldn't let her.

before i knew, the door was bursting open and i was literally hit in the face with the loud hip-hop music playing, billie shut the door behind her, locking it.

she looked at me with a smirk on her face as she walked over and sat on the bed next to me, looking at me while biting her lip.

"mmm, baby...i finally found you," she giggled.

"billie its late and-" before i could even finish my sentence she was crashing her lips into mine and swirling her tongue around mine, exploring my mouth.

she was really making out with me right now...the audacity this girl has. but i wasn't about to stop, i didn't want to. she looked fine as hell tonight and her kiss was hard to resist.

billie's outfit: