punish me

                                                                   billie sub; gxg

                                                                                ♡

"do you want me to put it here baby?" i asked my girlfriend, helping her move her furniture in her new house.

"um, to the left a little bit." she replies, bossing me around in the cutest way imaginable.

me and billie have always spent the night at each other's families homes if we needed special time together, but she finally decided to find a home of her own after i moved in my apartment about a year ago.

"the moving company already got most of the bigger furniture, so i just have left a few smaller things to adjust." she tells me, walking up to me in her cute little skip.

"okay, love, and is that including the bed?" i joke.

"oh don't worry baby i made sure that was the first thing they moved in." she says quietly.

she left me giggling, and slightly needy now.

once the movers left, it was about 9:00 pm and me and bils weren't planning on going to sleep any time soon.

"honey do you wanna play a game with me to cure my boredom?" she asks, then biting her bottom lip.

"and what game would that be princess?" i ask her, smirking.

"drink or dare perhaps?" she said under her breath as if she knew i was gonna ask that question.

"mm, interesting."

we made our way to the kitchen, billie taking out her vodka from a box on the floor and at least 5 shot glasses.

"you go first mamas." she scoffed.

"hmm."

"Have you ever faked an orgasm?" i ask her, sitting down on a bar stool, looking at her.

she raised her eyebrows and opened and started pouring the vodka into a glass.

fuck. i wanted to know this one.

"oh...okay baby...okay." i scoff at her taking the shot.

"my turn." she says, tightly blinking from the effect of the shot.

"When was the last time you lied to me?" she asked, then biting her lip.

"hmm, probably when i told you that you didn't make me wet at the party when you massaged my pussy under the table. i actually couldn't control myself when you did that." i admit.

"didn't really take you too long to think about it." she says, smirking.

no, it didn't.

"take off your shirt." i demand, watching her giggle at me.