About Him- III

"tujhe agar tere gharwale wapis bulaye Punjab to tu chali jayegi?" sidhant asked sarna as they both captured the dark clouds complimenting the darkness of sky…

"Shayad han, agar vo mujhe or mere bache ko accept kare or ham dono ko ijjat de to mai chali jaungi" hearing her reply sidhant fisted his hand tightly making his knuckles turn white…

"pr agar yaha rukne ki koi wajah mili to yahi reh jaungi or punjab bas ghumne or sabse milne hi jaungi" she said making sidhant's popping veins relax…

"hmm" he hummed in contentment…

"tune shadi ke bare me nahi socha?" sidhant spoke again…

"tumhe nahi lagta raat jyada ho gayi hai, mujhe to nind aa rahi hai *yawning* chalo sote hai" she said and moved towards bed and lay down on her side, closing her eyes… Sidhant shook his head in disbelief and picked the cups to place them in kitchen… after that he too joined her on bed keeping a safe distance and slept..

But after 15 or more minutes he felt heaviness on his chest and leg… he didn't bothered to open his eyes as he knew it's only sarna and slept peacefully that night… sometimes it's important to speak out our thoughts to feel lighter and happy…

In morning sarna got ready to leave for office, Payal too came to call her to go… suddenly a young boy came to sidhant's house to call sarna…

"sidhant bhau vo sarna vahini ko lene unka boss aaya hai, vo gadi me baitha hai, sarna vahini ko bhej do" the boy said to sidhant though sarna was present there too… she looked confused after hearing him…

"Mam yaha kyu aayegi or vo bhi mujhe lene?" sarna asked to herself more, looking at payal…
Payal gave her confuse look too…

"Wait sarna, usne bola ki boss lene aaya hai,
iska matlab boss male hai female nahi iska  matlab ki tujhe sir lene hai! Shit, vo kyu aaye hai tujhe lene?" payal asked…

"mujhe kya pata?" Sarna said in confusion…

"ye chal kya rha hai? Sarna ye wahi hai jo uss din waha road pr mila tha jab mai tere ko lene aaya tha raghu ke sath?" this time sidhant asked her… in answer sarna nodded her head…

"ja mayila! Vo kyu aaya hai idhar, kaam to office me hota hai na to vo ghar pe kyu aaya, tu office ja hi rahi thi na" sidhant spoke out his mind… Sarna gave her confused look as she too didn't knew the answer to his question…

"ek kaam karte hai ki ham niche chalte hai or sir se khud hi puch lete hai" payal suggested and they agreed… with that they walked down and came out of chawl gate and saw a brand new Mercedes there waiting for them…

Seeing sarna approaching, her boss came out of car and stood there with his hands in his pocket and leaning on car…

"Good Morning Sir" both sarna and payal
wished him… In return he nodded his head and replied…

"Good Morning, miss deol, I was passing by here and thought to pickup you for office" he said very casually as it is nothing new… sarna looked at him in shock, payal's expressions were similar to hers, but sidhant fisted his hand in anger…

"i.. Its ok sir, yaha se office bas 10 minute hi duri pr hai, ham dono chale jayege, aap kyu pareshan ho-" sarna was trying to explain but her boss interrupted her…

"exactly miss Deol, office yaha se 10 minute ki duri pr hai, but agar aap abhi mere sath chalegi to sirf 4 ya 5 minute lagege and this will also be least tiring for you" he said in his business tone…

"Vo boli na vo khud chale jayegi to kyu poche pada hai tu?" suddenly sidhant spoke coming near them… her boss looked at sidhant in surprise and than again changed his expressions to poker…