Hawas

This chapter contains a few mature scenes with some sexual words, if you are not comfortable then please skip this part... 🔞

(PLEASE DO INLINE COMMENTS AND ALSO DO VOTE TO ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE)

Sarna's pov

Karuna kaki lead me to their home which was upstairs of the society house... Society was as it is as they are shown in daily soaps on television... We walked to a door which had a lock hung... Karuna kaki pulled a key chain from her pallu and unlocked the door and suddenly a strong smell hit my nose as she opened the door...

"oho, lagta hai ye aakriti ki bachi ne aaj bhi safayi nahi ki yaha, waisa badhi chaplusi karti firti hai, kal subha uth kr mereko hi sab saaf karna padhega" I heard karuna kaki mumbling all this as she saw her home messed up... She switched on lights and opened windows to let some air enter house...

" vo mai apna saman lana to bhul hi gayi, mai lekar aati hu" I said as I remembered about my bag but as soon as I turned to go sidhant came there holding my bags...

"ye le apna boriya bistar! Sala kuli bana kar rakha hai mujhe... Eh kaki mai thak gaya hai abhi, ja vishwash ko lekar aa us aakriti ke pass se, mereko sona bhi hai" he said as he placed my bags on the floor and went into the kitchen whose window was attached to the small living room where I was waiting for kaki to lead me further... He filled a jug full of water and came into the living room... Kaki came out of a room which was the only room in the house maybe as I can't see any other...

"umm kaki, vo bathroom kidhar hoga, mujhe fresh hona tha" I asked kaki and hoped that they would have a private loo unlike public toilet in daily soaps...

"ye kamre ke bagal wala darwaja kholegi to tereko toyilait (toilet) dikhenga, nahane ka vo jo bolte hai kya hota hai... Ha! Bathroom wo bhi usi me etaich (attach) hai..." she informed me and I opened my bag to pull out a single night suit which I had carried with me and went inside loo to get fresh...

I came out after changing and saw sidhant putting a mattress on the floor to arrange it to sleep... I dumped my used clothes in my bag and waited for karuna kaki to appear... In that time sidhant placed two pillows on the mattress and then carefully placed the jug on a table with a glass... Then he also went inside loo may be to get fresh... In the meantime, kaki came back from the main door...

"are tu kapdhe badal li? Ja jakr soja, thak gayi hogi na" she said me calmly...

"umm kaki aap agar bata deti kaha sona hai to '"

"re bappa! Mai bhi na, mere sath aa" she said to me going inside the room, I followed her with my bag...

"ye rha bed, yaha tu so sakti hai aaram se, mereko to khat (cot) pr sone ki adat hai to mai to usi pr soyegi, aaj ye bed tera" she said me as she placed one hand on her hip... I nodded and whispered thanks to her... I placed my bag in an empty corner of the room and laid down on the bed there...

"eh kaki tere ko vishwash ko lane bola tha mai tu layi nahi abhi tak?" I heard sidhant's voice... Must say his voice is very authoritative, I wished he was not drunk to bother kaki...

"mai lene gayi thi par vo aakriti boli vishwash so gya hai uske kamre me, ab meri budhi Thaddius me itni jaan nahi hai ki bache ko utha kr yha se waha le ja Saku, tu khud le aa use" said kaki coming back in the room where I was resting... She placed a jug full of water near me and then again went out and after that I didn't remember when I dozed off to sleep...

Author's pov

"eh kaki tere ko vishwash ko lane bola tha mai tu layi nahi abhi tak?" asked sidhant to kaki...

"mai lene gayi thi par vo aakriti boli vishwash so gya hai uske kamre me, ab meri budhi haddiyo me itni jaan nahi hai ki bache ko utha kr yha se waha le ja Saku, tu khud le aa use" kaki answered...

Sidhant went downstairs of society-building and knocked third room from left, a thin girl named aakriti came to open the gate with lust full eyes... She smiled seductively as sidhant appeared on her door...

"vishwash kaha hai?" asked sidhant in plain voice...

"andar mere kamre me hai, aaja or le ja" said aakriti...

"tujhe pehle bhi bola hai ye khel matt khela kar mere sath, tera koi cha-na-ce (chance) nahi hai, chal abhi baju hatt" he pushed her side by holding her forearm and direct went inside the room where his son vishwash was supposed to be sleeping but as he entered the room, no one was there, he clenched his hand to turn it into a fist to control his anger as he knew whose work it is ...

Suddenly he heard the sound of a locking door, he turned to find aakriti locking the door...

"tereko so baar mana kiya na, ye sab nahi kar, kab samjh aayenga tere ko?" asked sidhant in great anger...

"sidhantttt... Mai bhi tereko so baar boli hai, ek moka to de tereko khush karneka, maa kasam roz raat mere pass hi aayega tu" she said seductively leaning her back on the door and pressing her left boob with her left hand, while with right hand pulled her saree till her thighs... Sidhant turned his face in another direction to avoid her actions...

"maa kasam teri jitni pi kar koi or mard kharha rehta na to mujhe dekh kar abhi meri tango ke bich hota, pr sala tu pata nahi kis mitti ka bana hai" said aakriti as she walked towards him... She made him turn towards her by holding pulling his shoulder...

"idhar dekh, aisa jalwa tune akha jindagi me bhi nahi dekha hoga, teri biwi bhi meri jitni sundar nahi rahi hogi" she said while opening her blouse, her breast hung in air without any piece of cloth over it....

sidhant couldn't see her naked chest as his focus was only on her words, his anger knew no bound after hearing her words, he held her face with his one hand and pressed her both cheeks with help of his thumb and fingers... She hissed in pain...

"kyu karti hai tu ye sab? Kitna samjhaya mai tereko, aaj to tu hadd hi par kardi" said sidhant in anger...

"ahh aayi! Sidhant chorh dard ho rha hai, mai to tere ko pyar karti hai isliye bolti hai ki mera hoja" she said hissing in pain...

"tujhe kya lagta hai? Tere sath ek raat so jaunga to mujhe bhi pyar ho jayega tere sath? Waise bhi jo tu ye Kari hai na aaj ise pyar nahi HAWAS bolte hai, samjhi!" said sidhant and pushed her on the bed, making her fall on her stomach...

"chup chap vo chadar lapet or bol vishwash kaha hai?" he said looking in another direction...

Aakriti held a sheet and covered herself with the same...

"tujhe bhale hi ye HAWAS lage, pr mai ye sirf isliye ki kyuki mereko laga tu kahi uss nayi ladki ke jaal me na phass jaye..." she said while her fake tears...

"konsi ladki ki baat kar rahi hai tu?" asked sidhant furiously...

"vahi jiske sath aaj tu or kaki vapas aaye ho, mana vo mujhse jyada chikni or sundar hai, pr vo tere sath achi nahi lagegi, waise bhi mujhe to vo koi shehri padhi likhi lagti hai or tu uske samne kuch nahi hai, tere liye mai hi besat (best) hu" she said with mix emotions...

Hearing her words sidhant suddenly imagined her face, her sad and pale face, which held alot of worries...

"kon hai vo? Or tere ghar kyu aayi hai?" asked aakriti, making him come back to reality...

"malum nahi, abhi tu bhokegi vishwash kidhar hai? Mujhe sona bhi hai" asked Sidhant in anger...

"dusre kamre me sulayi hai use mai, ja leja apne dil ke tukdhe ko" she said sarcastically...

Sidhant went into an adjacent room and saw his apple of eye sleeping peacefully on a cot... He picked him up and came back home and made him sleep by his side after pecking his forehead...

So how did you find today's part?
Send me feedback and don't forget to vote...
Will see you all in the next part after getting satisfied with the feedback on this chapter...

❤️