AAYI

Sarna's POV

"mai janti hu tere sath jo malti ne kiya vo galat tha, balki usne jo bhi kiya vo hum sab ke sath galat hua, pr mai yaha uska rona to nhi leke baithi na, agar teri tarha mai apne bite kal ko le kr baith jati to na tu hota is duniya me or na hi teri kaki"

After hearing kaki's revelation, sidhant seemed spell bound… he didn't looked up from floor… it was a big revelation… after 10 or 15 seconds of silence Sidhant as always ran out of the house leaving reality behind him… vishwash who stood there silent for a long a time, unaware of the depth of the situation, kept glancing at us with moist eyes…

Now i understood how a woman like kaki, whom everyone think of stone hearted, allowed me in her home, in her family…  she is brave, she is tough, before I admired her for her golden heart, but now I will admire her more for her brave decision…

"kaki" I placed my hand on her shoulder, making her turn towards me… I hugged her old frame, she reciprocated my actions taking a deep breath… after her emotional went out, I don't feel like leaving her alone, but I know that this is the time I need to say goodbye…

"chalti hu kaki, aapka bohot bohot thank you, apne jo kiya mere liye, vo shayad hi koi karta, please apna or baki sabka dhyan rakhna, mai apse or vishwash ko milne jarur aaungi" I said.. Kaki hummed, lost of words… vishwash hugged my legs, for one last time i hugged vishwash and picked my bag, leaving this homely place behind i walked down the stairs, called payal…  she had packed only essential things and others she will take later after settling in place… I looked last time upstairs at the place where i had spent more than a month… kaki and vishwash were looking at me with tearful eyes… watching them i also shed some tears…
_________

Author's Pov

It's been past 11 in night, when sidhant returned back home, not drunk…. He looked in home to find vishwash and kaki…
Walking inside room he saw kaki sitting on bed with vishwash's sleeping on her lap.. Kaki had her eyes closed , it seemed like she's in deep sleep… sidhant turned to go, but kaki's voice stopped him in way…

"aa gya wapis, mil gya wakt apni maa or bache ke liye? Kuch khaya ya sirf pi kr hi aaya hai?" she asked as sidhant turned to face her but kept looking at floor… his eyes were red and puffy.. It looked like he was crying… his hairs messy with dirt on his clothes…. Looking at his state, kaki carefully made vishwash lay on bed and walked towards sidhant… She held his hand and took him to living room…

"tu thik hai? Teri aakhe itni suji huyi kyu hai? Or ye kya halat banayi hai apni tune?" kaki asked out of concern… hearing kaki's concern full words, sidhant broke down… he sat on his knees, keeping his hands around kaki's legs, he cried his heart out… kaki also started crying looking at her crying son… it felt like finally sidhant allowed his body to express his emotions which he kept inside himself for a long time… his hiccups were evidence of his broken heart… his tears were evidence of all he went through…
Kaki bent and rubbed his back to make him stop crying but sidhant didn't left kaki's legs, he kept hugging them and crying like a baby… after crying for sometime he finally spoke in a shaky voice…

"ka… aayi.. Aayi mujhe maaf karde aayi, mujhse bohot badi galti ho gyi, maine tujhe bohot dukh diya, mere karan tujhe tere parivar ko chodna padha, mere karan tu akeli ho gyi, mujhe maaf karde aayi, mujhe please maaf karde" sidhant spoke while crying… kaki broke down hearing his words… she never wanted her son to feel guilty for her decision… she did all this to give him life, to give him all the happiness of the world he deserved…. Today after hearing 'aayi' from his mouth felt like a dream come true…

"sidhant, mera bacha, idhar dekh meri taraf" kaki said cupping sidhant's face in her hands… sidhant looked at kaki with puffy eyes.. Kaki sat down as his hold loosened on her legs…