Chapter 14

'Yah! W-Why did you scream like that? My ears hurt' The girl said even though she was shivering from inside.

'Who the hell are you?' Yibo asked in his deep tone which not only sent shivers to the girl but also to Zhan who was beside Yibo. It was amusing that Yibo had this many behaviors in him. He couldn't pinpoint what exactly was Yibo feeling. Was he angry? Or was he irritated that they got disturbed in the middle of teaching? Or was he..... Jealous? No! that can't be right... Or was he?

'I told who I am just now didn't I, do you perhaps have hearing problem?' The girl said which bought back Zhan from his thought process. He was angry at how the girl is talking to Yibo, he was about to reply but then Yibo spoke again.

'But I think you are the one who has some memory problems. Zhan doesn't even recognize you'

'That's because we met after so many years'

'Really? Who in the world would not remember the person they used to like?'

'What do you mean by liked? He loves me, even now. Right Zhanzhan? Just some recalling of our sweet moments and he will remember everything. Even the thing we did that day in the roof top too right Zhanzhan?'

Zhan's went wide hearing her and his heart was beating like the speed of a race bike he glanced at Yibo just to get terrified because there stood Yibo with red eyes glaring him like he would burn him just with his eyes.

'Y-Yibo, look it's not t-true. I don't k-know her, really, please believe me.'

'JUST SHUT UP! I'll deal with you latter. YOU! *he pointed towards the girl who jumped getting scared* whatever the shit might have happened when you were young, that doesn't matter now. Just get lost from here before I do something very bad.'

'W-Why w-would I, I came here for Zhan and I'll go with him only'

'NO! he won't come'

'And why is that? Who are you, huh? His assistant?'

'NO! I'M THE ONE WHO LOVES HIM LIKE NO OTHER, I'M YHE ONE WHO WILL BE WITH HIM FROM NOW ONWARDS, I'M THE ONE WHOM HE LOVES TOO, RIGHT XIAO ZHAN?' Finally Yibo successfully lost his sh*t and busted out a like bomb.

Zhan froze. He couldn't think properly, he was processing what Yibo said earlier. He couldn't belive his own ears. His ears might have stopped functioning properly after hearing Yibo's scream. Yeah that might be the case. That mus-

'XIAO ZHAN? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR VOICE?'

'NO! I-I love you too, I love you so much Yibo'

Yibo was satisfied with the answer, he glared at the girl and said,

'Never ever show me your face again, or else the consequences will be ugly'

With that Yibo held Zhan's wrist and dragged him from there but not before throwing one last glare to the girl who was about to collapse out of nervousness.

The SQUAD came out from their hiding places and went towards the girl who was standing like she was struck by a thunder.

'Hey Anny! God that was awesome, finally the mission is complete.' Jimin said happily but the girl named Anny was nowhere near answering.

'Oh God! She might have shaken by the amount of screams she got from Yibo. I feel sorry for her' Hobi said seeing the girl's condition.

'B-But my p-party?' Jin said which earned a glare from every one, well except one.

'Shut up! It's good that Yibo is gone or else God knows what have happened' Kook said eyeing the direction the duo went.

'Now can we go from here? I'm sleepy from watching all the dramas from morning. And somebody hold that girl he is looking like she will fall anytime' Yoongi said yawning.

' When are you not sleepy? Come guys let's go. But I feel sorry for Zhan, let's pray for him guys' Tae said with a sad tone to which everyone agreed.

They all went to the café which is near to their college with Mi-rae helping Anny to walk.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yibo dragged Zhan to an empty class room, he pushed him inside and closed the door harshly which startled Zhan badly. No matter how much of a tough and cold person he is, he was now very much nervous around Yibo after seeing his different sides.

Yibo pinned Zhan to one of the wall beside and growled.

' What was that Zhan?'

' Y-Yibo listen to me please, I don't know her at all, whatever she said they are all lies. I -I have never ever been close to any girl in my life ever.'

'So you were close to boys?'

' No! Yibo, I'm only close to my bun and no one else. Please Yibo, I-I have only liked one person in my life and that is y-you'

'So, you only like me?'

'No! No I-I love you' Zhan said looking at the floor, he was too scared to even look at Yibo.

'Say it while looking at me'

Zhan took a deep breath and looked towards Yibo, he is so beautiful, fierce like a lion, his eyes shines brightly whenever he speaks to Zhan. He doesn't really smile but with Zhan he smiles often, Zhan was lost in his eyes...

'I love you, Yibo. I love you so much. Only you and no one else. I'm so in love with you Yibo.'

' I love you too Zhan'

Zhan looked at him with wide eyes, at the garden he didn't get the chance to react but now when Yibo said it back, he couldn't be more happier.
Then they realized their position and Yibo became shy all of a sudden, it's fascinating to Zhan how in a fraction of seconds he gets angry and in next second he is all shy.

'Oh My! are you being shy now? God I was literally so scared of you Yibo'

'It's better, so that you can't pull any stunts, yeah?'

'Aish, Yibo don't you believe me now too?'

'I believe you Zhan, more than anything. I guess that girl was trying to pull a prank or something, I can't control myself when someone approaches you like that'

'Oh Yibo, don't worry, I, Xiao Zhan will be faithful to you no matter what, okay?'

'Me too, Zhan'

They hugged each other feeling the warmth and love of each other. They were finally together and they couldn't be much happier for this.