Chapter 10

LOVE...

The word holds so much power in it. It can change you in any way.

It can make you the happiest person alive, can change you for good. Make you do things you never thought you could. In the same way it can destroy you too. It can make the worst version of yourself.

But to our heroes Love changed them for good.

Coming from different countries to achieve their dreams, they found someone whom they love with their whole heart.

It's been Six months since they all got together and live can't be more enjoyable for them. Each day they wake up with a new enthusiasm, with new excitement to spend their time with people they love and care.

All the nine members became close and their bond got stronger and stronger with each passing day. They care for each other and make fun of each other, love the time they spend together.

In the span of six months they even became famous for being good at everything and their looks was cherry on top.

Also, in these six months many things changed, Yoongi being the guy he is courted Jimin for three months and confessed to him. Now they are boyfriends from three months.

Namjoon and Jin had a whole different story. To make his move Joon came up with the idea of learning cooking from Jin who gladly accepted to teach him. But Namjoon being the God of destruction ended up breaking something or the other in every cooking session. Jin being Jin used to Rap about how much precious things he broke at every session and eventually Joon ended up being his precious.

Hoseok is still single but has a crush on a girl who is his classmate. She approached him first asking him some doubts about a subject and being the angel he is, cleared her doubts and eventually became good friends. After knowing about each other they slowly started to fall for each other but haven't confessed yet. So they think that their feelings are only one sided.

Coming to the main couples, they are still in friend zones. But they grew very fond of each other. As the days passed they grew closer and closer but haven't got the guts to confess. They were protective and possessive of each other but couldn't show it. At least to their love...
But each time someone approaches the other they would glare at them.

During the semester break they got one month vacation, which they spent with their parents, but started to miss each other's company. They could feel the void inside their hearts and it wasn't a good feeling at all. Even though they used to call each other, there was this feeling which simply wanted to hug the other, hold the other close to their heart.

It was then they came to know that they have fallen too deep and there is no going back. The feelings were too strong to supress. They wanted to see each other as soon as possible. So they ended up coming to dorm 2 weeks prior saying some silly reasons.

All the others noticed this two pairs, they were so much obvious to not get noticed, still they couldn't confess. This made the others to shake their heads in disappointment.

They have seen this drama for too long so they decided to take the matter to their hands.

'Hyung, those four dorks are too obvious. How come they couldn't notice the other's feelings.' Hoseok said thing about their four friends.

They were currently sitting in a café discussing about them.

'Hmm we should do something so that they can confess to each other.' Jin said after hearing hobi.

'Yes, Jinnie but how? You know they won't do it if we ask them to do right?' Joon questioned thinking about the day Tae and Yibo refused to confess when Joon asked them.

'Aishhh Can't I sleep peacefully here too? Why there is so much noise huh?' Yoongi asked keeping his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

'YAH! How can you sleep like this. We need a plan to make them confess and here you are sleeping. What do you do at night though? Go for a run to suck blood or something?' Jin yelled in frustration. He couldn't come up with a nice plan for his mission and here yoongi is stating about disturbing his beauty sleep.

'I do many things, but I bet you wouldn't wanna know.....Pinkie' Yoongi said with a smirk and the guy next to him was a total human tomato.

'AISH shameless brat. I don't wanna know anything and stop calling me that.' Jin shouted at yoongi who only shrugged and went back to sleep on his boyfriends shoulder.

'Hyung, ignore him. He sprouts nonsense sometimes. Think of a plan to make them confess.' This time Jimin spoke.

'I can't really think of anything for now. I guess they too shy for this' Jin said with a sigh and everyone agreed.

'We should come up with a plan that makes them loose their cool and sprout everything out' Mi rae hoseok's friend aka crush spoke for the first time after listening to their conversations.

'Yeah you are right. But again how do we do it? That's the question ' Again it was namjoon.

'How about trapping them in a room, they can confess there' Mi rae suggested excitedly.

'If you think trapping them will make the plan success then you are so wrong Rae, I mean they will be with each other most of the times. If they thought of confessing then they wouldn't wait for so long' Joon said with a sigh.

Hearing him all sighed in frustration too...well except one.

'You guys are so dumb, have you noticed their reaction when someone approaches the other? They would glare at them till they were out the sights. Jealousy is they key Idiots. And it is on its peak in Jungkook and Yibo. They get jealous the most. The other two are more protective and these two are more possessive. You need to make Yibo and Kook jealous, this will make them confess out of frustration and anger.' Yoongi said after a while, seeing them discussing useless thing. He was so done with them *sigh*

' Woah! Sleeping cat, You have braincell huh?' Jin said nodding his head to no one particular.

' At least I have a braincell. I doubt you even have a brain......pINkie' Yoongi said getting ready to sleep.

'YAHH! BRAT I'M YOUR COUSIN'S BOYFRIEND. GIVE SOME RESPECT YOU LITTLE.....'

'Jinnie, Jinnie calm down. You know how he is right? Let's just ignore him and focus on the plan for now.' Joon said calming his boyfriend.

'Yeahh you are right. Let's start the mission' Jin said.

They looked at each other and then at Yoongi who was sleeping peacefully they smiled mischievously and suddenly started yelling loudly...

'MISSION TAEKOOK AND YIZHAN....'

Which made Yoongi grone in annoyance and they busted out laughing.