Michael x S! reader

This was requested by @Isabella641239. I hope you like it!

Tw: Blood, mentions of weapon, the basic dbd stuff.

Pronouns: Any

---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n POV)

My chest heaved. I heard this new guy was scary, but this is a new level... He was pretty tall and wears the most monotone mask. The worst thing is, We can't hear him. He was interesting though. I looked around for him making sure the coast was clear before healing myself. I finished healing myself and walked towards a gen.We had 3 done so far, we tought that the killer was the wraith that didn't feel like doing anything, until we saw him, he just grabbed Claudette off the gen. I had no idea he was even there before.  I bent down and clicked the wires together. Every few seconds I would check over my shoulder. I was about halfway through the gen when i felt a rush of blood through my body. We're exposed. I heard one after another scream cut through the air. First, Claudette then Jake. How did he get both of them so quickly? I quickly finished the gen and ran to go help them. "Psst! Y/n!" I heard a voice whisper. I turned to see Laurie behind a rock. She quickly pulled me down beside her. I can see her shaking. "How did he get here?" She said. "You know him?" I asked. She quickly explained while we helped our fellow survivor. While we were healing Jake, i heard a heartbeat grow, fast. I tried to go faster but messed up. I cursed  myself under my breath. I turned around and he was only about a few yards away.We healed Jake and i ran.

 He stopped and stared at me for a second. Then its like it was his determination to get me, wait. I'm the obsession. My breath got stuck in my throat. After staring for what seemed like forever he moved, right towards me with his knife raised. I turned around and bolted. I ran toward a window, hoping to get away from him. But, i felt his arm wrap around my waist. He picked me up and threw me on his shoulder as i screamed.

 He carried me to the basement, he had a tight grip so it was harder to wiggle out. I heard the howls beyond the walls and felt the sharp, rusty metal stab through my shoulder. I screamed, then my body went limp. All he did was stand there, staring at me. Is he camping me? No, he walked away. I let out a labored sigh. Jake's scream cut through the air. It wasn't a hooked or sacrificed scream. Wait, how did he mori him?! Next thing i know Laurie fell to the ground, with Claudette doing a flashlight save. You would be surprised what you can see through aura's. Claudette fell to the ground. hooked and sacrificed... I closed my eyes tight and tried not to think about the hole in my shoulder. Next thing i know i feel arms lift me of the hook. Laurie stood there, blood rushing down her back. We ran outside and healed each other.  We went to find the last gen. We found it and began to work on it, i used my tool box to help the process. Every time we knew he was coming we hid. Usually he didn't stay very long, unless he looked around. We were almost finished and I turned my head hearing Laurie's scream. He grabbed her and plunged his chef's knife into her stomach, hitting him to try and make him stop. Her attempt failed, he tossed her to the ground. The gen was almost done, she was so close! I quickly got up and ran as fast as i could. He chased me into a building. I turned a corner and realized i was trapped. I turned around hearing his breathing. I backed up into the wall, to afraid to say anything. I kind of feel like those stupid girl in horror movies right now. I towered over me by at least 7 inches or more, I just stared at me. He looked at my eyes, hair, nose, freckles (if you have them). Like he was studying me.I saw a window in the corner, wondering how i didn't see it before. I ran past him and jumped out the window. I looked back and he was just staring at me. I got confused. I just walked around looking for the hatch. Every few minutes, I could feel his eyes staring at me. It didn't really bother me, but it made my stomach twist in weird ways, like sick butterflies. I had to stop myself from the thought. he killed my friends. And he will kill more, he might kill me. Then i heard the timer start...

(Michael's Pov)

I stared at them from the window. Why am i so bount to them even though i should be killing them. The feeling is eating me alive. Their eyes, they were so deep. I walked out of the building and followed them from a distance but still got enough to see them.  I heard a whirl by me, i walked toward it and closed the trapdoor in the ground. The ground started to burn. What the hell?  I seen the unknown person run past the tree i was behind and toward a giant door. I tilted my head in confusion. I walk to a tree near where they were. I figured out they were trying to leave. But they can't leave, its to soon. I need to see them more... I went behind them and stabbed my knife deep into their back. They screamed and i heard a sort of bell toll. I grabbed them and placed them away from the huge exit. I heard the ticking get louder. It was annoying, but i just stood there and stared at them. I've done this multiple times but this time they talked. "No! No!" They said panicking trying to crawl away, I tilted my head curiosity . Then the claws from the thing that brought me here pierced through their body. I turned away.But i looked back and stared. Into their dead eyes. Then it hit me. I had a new obsession. I smirked under my mask and looked at them one more time. Making sure that i remember their face. My new obsession.