Trickster x reader

*Neutral*

*No TW*

*Not a request*

*So basically I have been SO sick sorry these chapter's take so long to get posted. Like you are teaching him some English or something and it doesn't really matter if you want to be a killer or survivor*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)

I'm waiting by the creek, somewhere in the middle of the killer and survivor sides. Where is he?  I sit by a tree and wait. I hear a humming, i know its him.  He walks out of the trees and smiles at me. I smile as he sits next to me. He pauses for a second. "Hello, how are you today?" He said taking a second to remember the words. I smile "I'm good, your english is getting better!" I said. "Thank you! I have been uhm practicing" he exclaimed. He still had a heavy Korean accent but i could understand him just fine. He approached me about a month ago. I couldn't understand what he was saying so I asked if he knew english. He understood one word and shook his head no. From that day on I tried to teach him english. He is a quick learner so I'll give him that. For a killer he has manners. Very cocky but he is somewhat nice to me.

  I find it weird though. He could ask anybody. I mean well anybody like the legion, Ghostface, or one of the killers that speak english, survivors are out of the question. Besides the narcissistic personality, he's sweet.We sat there for 15 minutes. I was asking basic questions for him to answer.  After I asked him if he wanted to earn anything specific. He shook his head no. He knew quite a bit already. We talked to see if he could hold a conversation in english.  We finished the conversation, the topic was music. He talked about how he loved to produce music, the screams of his fans, the fame. All of it. Well the screams part was more pain screams but ok.

 He sung some of the songs, it sounded really good. He had a good singing voice, in all honesty. He continued to sing 3 more songs. I guess I started to look like i got bored so he stopped with a slightly annoyed look on his face. Even though he may seem narcissistic, he was usually quite polite. He just likes the attention. "You can continue to sing, sorry if i looked bored, i wasn't" I said, hoping he didn't get too hurt or he might go all 'show stopper' on me. I don't want him to be hurt in general though. "No.....I mean if you insist!" He said with a smile on his face, he continued to sing on and on. I didn't mind it, since it was being somewhat catchy. Wait a minute. How can I understand what he's saying? "YOU CAN SING IN ENGLISH!?!?!" I yelled. "Huh? Oh yea, had to learn for tour. The reason i asked you was because i want to know more than my song lyrics." That makes sense-. "oh sorry" I said. "Don't worry 아름다운." After he said that he had the stupidest dorky smile on his face. "What does that mean?" I said while laughing. "Maybe I'll tell you after the last song....

I am so sorry this was so short. It sucks and it is so so rushed and its half as long as all the other ones. But the word thats in Korean means 'beautiful'.  but hope you had a merry christmas! also i might do a female survivor next time