Catch Up

Camryn POV

It's been a month since all that happened me and Aleksandra are dating now but in secret with the exception of Jacob and Evan because they wouldn't get off our backs about it.

Allis had left us alone for a while I can see her car drive by the office and my place once a while but she never gets out so we don't really mind it that much.

But I think it's because she's scared of Aleksandra after what happened she tried key word TRIED to press charges but she dropped them after Aleksandra showed the cops the camera footage of her attacking me, Jacob, and Aleksandra so all in all pretty good.

" Love, can you come here for a minute?" Aleksandra asked me from her office.

Oh yeah one other thing Aleksandra moved my office inside hers so that way she could call me nicknames and such without the others finding out or hearing it.

" I'll be there in a sec." I replied finishing up my work as I walked into her office to see a smile on her face.

" What's got you so happy?" I asked her as she chuckled at the question and just turned her computer around and let me read it.

'BREAKING NEWS

Allis Creed the owner of one of the biggest companies in the world has been caught using printed money for her company scamming her buyers into buying millions from her she has as of today been arrested and is still being charged for her crimes.

More on the story later'

" Holy shit well looks like you don't have an enemy anymore." I told her with a laugh as she laughed a long side me.

" Oh no she's still my enemy because she hurt you and kissed you so for that we will always have problems even if she's in jail." Aleksandra stated with a huff as I chuckled at the action.

" Your jealousy out does me." I said with a chuckle as she huffed and got out of her chair, walking over to me, and hugged me from behind nuzzling her face into my neck.

" Damn right I'm jealous she got to kiss you before I did AND she tried to steal you from me." She mumbled in my neck as she kissed me lightly.

" Yup my boss's jealously is fucking crazy." I said to her as she laughed a bit before lifting her head up and replying.

" Yup your boss's jealously is fucking crazy." She said as she inched her face closer to mine kissing me lightly.

" I love you Cam." She said quietly our eyes meeting making me smile.

" I love you too Alek." I replied making her smile and just to think.

This all started because of one thing.

Jealously.

A Boss's Jealouslyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें