Mario Kart ЁЯМЯ

‼️ Angel's touch rule does not apply in this oneshot ‼️

Angel was bored on a normal Thursday afternoon. He was over at Aki's, while Denji and Power were wreaking havoc apon their local Wendy's.

He could hear pots and pans clatter in the kitchen as he sat on Aki's bed. On Christmas-just a few months ago-Aki bought Angel a Nintendo Switch. And boy did he love that thing. He wondered if he was already biased because Aki had bought it for him. Angel remembers how beautifully wrapped it was in a dark blue wrapping paper with silver, sparkly snowflakes on it.

Aki was a gift wrapping powerhouse. He was absolutely fantastic at it and was very quick aswell. It caused Angel to be extra careful when he unwrapped it after noticing the boy's work. It was quite funny for Aki to watch Denji and Power completely destroy the paper while opening presents, but then looking over as Angel's dainty and soft hands delicately removed the tape.

They were ironically both thinking about it.

As Aki prepared a special meal for the two of them, he thought of how Angel looked while opening the present and wondered how a being so exhausted could do anything looking so gorgeous. He remembers Angel wearing a spare pair of Aki's pajamas with a bun in his hair. He remembers every strand of hair that fell loose on his face, and how his halo was a pale yellow color.

Angel on the other hand could only think of how annoying it would be to carefully wrap gifts like Aki did. Especially knowing someone like Denji or Power would tear it all to shreds.

The longer haired boy clicked the "A" button on his switch three times to unlock it. He placed the game cartridge into its respective slot and began to play. Mario Kart 8. His favorite game. He saw how competitive Denji and Power were while playing and how scary good Aki was at it.

"Ive gotta get some practice in if I wanna go up against Aki" Angel quietly spoke to himself in a tired voice.

He selected Grand Prix on 200cc and picked out his character. He had always mained Rosalina for a reason not even Angel could explain.

(shhhh im projecting)

Whilst deciding on a cup to pick, he noticed something new. As he scrolled up he took note of the few new cups and tracks. He sat there to ponder a little longer.

After Aki had prepped part of their meals, he began to clean up the kitchen. He came across a note left on the counter. Opening it up, the paper read, "Aki and Angel sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" written in very messy handwriting with a goofy picture of the two boys kissing in the upper corner. The dark haired boy couldnt help but let out the smallest laugh. He slid the paper into his pocket and moved to the living room to clean up the couches.

Angel then walks out of the bedroom, switch in hand. Aki hurries to clean up the rest of the couch and then sits down. Angel makes his way very slowly, pausing randomly every now and then. Aki waits impatiently for the boy.

When he finally sits down he notices a hand touch his. Angel looks up to see Aki giving him a gentle smile. The smile secretly says "Oh my god Angel please put that thing away i just want to cuddle." It worked without him really knowing what it meant.

He places the switch down on the table in front of them. "So, what have you been up to all day?" Angel asked hoping to break the silence. The silence wasnt uncomfortable, just... silent.

AkiAngel oneshotsрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ