015(different ending)

(I SWEAR I TRIED TO GET LIKE 1000 WORDS ON THIS ONE BUT IF I DIDN'T, I DIDN'T KNOW WTF TO WRITE OMG I FORGOT EVERYTHING AND I'M NOT GOING BACK AND REREADING BECAUSE ILL HATE IT)

This extra chapter is brought to you by the fact I don't remember if soukoko was still engaged, married, or even just in a relationship anymore, wtf this plot was and also the slight motivation I got because I haven't finished my math assignments /hj (on the last part): 

They sit in the office, the office on the highest floor of the building. Dazai just sits in silence watching as Chuuya sleeps on top of him. He smiles as he strokes his fiancée's hair. The other finding comfort in it as he continues to sleep.  He hears someone walk in the door, "Who is it?" He said calmly noting the person walk closer. "Just me don't worry Osamu." The man smiles once again, alright give me a minute."

Dazai slowly get Chuuya off of him and onto the couch letting the man sleep as he goes to speak to the other who entered the room.  "Well do you, have it?" The other nods giving the man the hammer, "Yea love here." Dazai smiled taking the hammer from the other, "Thanks Edgar needed it." They continue a conversation for s few moments until Poe has to leave. "Alright darling thank you." Poe nods and leaves knowing what mistake he just made.

Dazai sat in silence for a little while, did he really want to do this? Leave his Chibi alone? He sat thinking but got closer to the window, nonetheless. At some point he smashed the window, Chuuya hearing and walking over as the other just sat down, watching the snow fall. "Dazai wtf its two in the morning I know we aren't home asleep but damn." The other chuckled, "I know but I don't know what else to do..." Chuuya sighed and pulled the other closer, "We can go home Dazai, I'll drive if you want. If you're thinking about this, then I don't want you here exposed to all these windows and shit that you could do that."

Dazai smiled, "Hm that would be better wouldn't it, away from this bullshit I thought I escaped..." he slightly whispered as he knew the other was worried. Chuuya slightly chuckled, he knew he was happy Dazai agreed instead of turning to this, "Let us go then asshole." With this they left, they left, and they went home. They went to bed quickly, forgetting for now of the short thoughts the other had.

Next day:

"Dazai breakfast is ready." the other groaned in his half-asleep state, he turned to the direction opposite of the man. He tried to ignore him, but the coatrack had bothered and insisted on him going to eat breakfast knowing the other didn't eat much in a day. Dazai had finally crawled out of bed and eaten half the plate before sighing and saying he was finished. "Hm are you sure you have enough? I'll be coming by during my lunch break to make sure your eating" (WAIT EMERGENCY GHOSTY FORGETTING THE PLOT PART 3????????? for context I went to put the office as in the agency acting like he still worked there unless he does but at this point, I don't remember shit abt this book)

The taller sighed once again but nodded anyways knowing the other would, but he did remember he planned to go to Poe's Japan house. (Where tf are we in the plot are they even in Japan at this point????????????? well, they are now lol rip the ones who actually read this bullshit lmao) "I'm not going to be here but ok Chibi." The other glared at him, "What why not?" The taller laughed, "I'm going to Edgar's. We're going to hang out today sorry Chibi. He'll make sure I eat though, you know he will" It took the ginger a minute to reply, "Alright fair enough, but I have to go now. Mori's sending me on some bullshit mission."

Ghosty thoughts no one gives a fuck about while writing this (except me so I can laugh abt it later): 

is mori alive in this????? i dont feel like writing rn *continues to have this in my drafts for like three months* is soukoko together rn? are they in america or japan????????????? lmao chuuyas a ginger imagine *is also a ginger* im confused, also wtf am i writing at this poimt why tf cant i spell breakfast correctly it sounds like it would be spelled differently to me lmao i feel bad for the people reading this

Thanks for all the reads its appreciated sorry for this horrible chapter but uh different ending with a confusing twist of me forgetting everything abt this book i hope you enjoyed and sorry for spelling mistakes