006

-Third person-

Dazai walked into work, he went to his desk and sat down doodling something on his worksheets. "Dazai did you and Chuuya work everything out last night?" The taller nodded at his best friend, "Yea we did but uh Ranpo come by my house later I've got something to ask you." The brunette nodded and walked off to eat some snacks.

_____________________________________________________

The ginger walked into his shared home to find his fiance and a detective sitting in the living room playing war (card game). "I'm home what are you 2 doing?" Chuuya set his hat and coat down and walked into his living room sitting on the couch. "Chuuya! We're playing war I was talking to Ranpo about the mafia." The ginger nodded, "What did he say?" Ranpo rolled his eyes, "You do know I'm right here right?" The executive shrugged, "Whatever anyways I said sure as long as Poe can join to if he wants." Chuuya nodded standing back up, "Whatever but I need some wine." Dazai sighed, "Here Chibi." He handed his fiance a glass half filled with red wine. "You were drinking my wine!" Dazai shook his head, "I bought some more this morning." 

_______________________________________________ 

Dazai walked into the port mafia office with Ranpo right beside him, "Dazai-san? Why are you here and how are you here?" Dazai held up his clearance card (every executive gets one). "I'm here because I'm reporting to Mori you idiot now get back to work." Akutagawa nodded and walked over to Chuuya who just started laughing, "Dazai-san has his old clearance card." Chuuya shook his head, "He's still an executive he's on a mission right now so he's under cover only 4 others know including you now." Akutagawa nodded and left to get back to work. (Akutagawa was told that much because as long as Dazai's in the mafia he's still the guys mentor.)

_______________________________________________

Dazai burst open the door to Mori's office. "Mori, Elise I'm here come greet your favorite person!" Elise came running up and hugged the taller as Mori sighed, "Dazai tell her she needs to change I need to wash her dress!" Dazai rolled his eyes and grabbed the clothes Mori wanted Elise to put on, "Go to my office and change in the bathroom there Elise-chan." She nodded and smiled, skipping down to her brother's office. (Not her real brother but I feel like Dazai would be an older brother type figure to Elise and Q.)

"Mori. You know better by now." Mori nodded and stood up greeting Dazai, "Why is an ADA member here?" Dazai pushed Ranpo forward and Mori looked at him, "Yea he's good he'll be in where Ango used to be though." Dazai nodded and smiled, "Perfect! He can't fight anyways." Ranpo just stood there confused. "Ok come one Ranpo! I'll show you your little office area and you can meet the person in charge of the area. Mori is the boss though so if he ever calls for you, you need to show up unless your with me ok?" Ranpo nodded and followed Dazai as he gave him a tour.

__________________________________________________