005

-Third person [] this chapter is angsty your welcome-

Dazai sat at home, he sat at home crying. It was the day after the dinner. Chuuya had left for a work about 20 minutes ago. Dazai had no energy to get up so he sat there, he sat there and he thought. He would think about the man he loved and he would think about other random things to pop into his head. He missed Chuuya, he really missed Chuuya. That's why he was crying. Dazai feels as if this was the worst week anyone could have. He went to work to be yelled at, he did missions and Atsushi would all the gratitude from almost everyone. Chuuya would always be here when he got home and that was the only thing keeping him alive right now, though he hates when the red head leaves.

When Chuuya left he watch all the light in his life walk away, he also would watch as all his energy would leave with him. Chuuya thought the man was getting home earlier but in reality he would either not show up to work or he would get there talk to Ranpo then leave. He didn't care, he knew if Chuuya found out he would be worried. The ADA all thought he was taking care of a sick relative except the 2 in there that knew what was going on. 

He knew Ranpo and Fukuzawa worried about him. He knew the 2 knew he wasn't taking care of someone, he knew they know that he sits in bed all day getting up at the end of the day to act as if he just got home 5 minutes before his fiance would arrive. He knew they know that Dazai Osamu no longer can function without Chuuya or Ranpo there to act as if he was ok. He knew they know that he isn't ok. They knew and they worried and they care, they really care but they can't do anything about it as they still have work, and Dazai knew that to. 

_______________________________________

Today though, Dazai had no energy to get up, he heard the door open and heard Chuuya shuffling around setting items he has down. He knew what Chuuya was to do, Chuuya would get a bottle of wine and a glass. He would then sit on the couch waiting for his fiance to show up from work. What the red head didn't know was that the man he was waiting for is sitting in their shared bedroom silently crying because he misses him. Chuuya didn't know that the taller just needed him to come to the bedroom and lay down and caress his hair and tell him it was ok and that he was right there. The red head didn't know that the man he waited for needed him right now but not in the living room, but in the room the taller has sat in crying all day.

_____________________________________

Chuuya sat waiting for his fiance to show up, he looked at the time and noticed it was at least an hour and a half after when the taller to show up. The red head got up and grabbed his hat and coat going to see if the taller was still at the office or on a mission. 

_______________________________________

Chuuya walked into the ADA and saw Ranpo, he walked up to the brunette who looked at him confused. "Hello Chuuya! Do you need something?" Chuuya sighed, "Is Dazai here or is he on a mission or something?" Ranpo shook his head, "He didn't show up again, sorry bout that but he would be home right now." Chuuya glared at him, "What do you mean again?" The brunette looked at him, "You don't know? Oh god this is bad ok, so basically Dazai's mental health has gone way down lately he's only showed up twice this week for about an hour and then entire time he was either yelled at by Kunikida or he was with me. Then he would leave and wait for you to come home. The other days he's just sat at home. Me and the president were thinking about visiting him today but we got urgent cases." The red head didn't respond as he just ran out of the building, going back to his fiance.

_______________________________________

Chuuya ran inside throwing his hat and coat aside and stumbling trying to take his stupid shoes off. He ran into every room into his house but the bedroom. He ran into the bedroom and saw his fiance crying, he walked up to him. "Shh, Osamu what's wrong?" The red head laid down pulling the taller onto his chest, "Love you need to tell me what's wrong and you need to tell me when this happens ok?" He felt the other nod, "Chuuya I don't wanna work at the ADA anymore, Kunikida is annoying and they always give the credit of the work I do to Atsushi who isn't even there sometimes." 

The red head nodded and sighed, "This is why I hate good guys. Dazai just come back to the mafia you'll get your old position back y'know." Dazai shook his head, "I can't Chuuya." The shorter was confused, "Why?" Dazai looked at him and wiped his tears, "I have to finish my mission." Chuuya sat up, "What mission, "My mission from Mori, I had to pretend to leave the mafia and then take down the ADA the best way to do it was from the inside." Chuuya just glared at him, "Then why didn't you tell me that!? We're partners I would've done this with you!" 

Dazai smiled, "I didn't want you to join me, you hate good guys remember?" Chuuya glared at his fiance, "So you didn't leave me alone in the port mafia?" Dazai shook his head, "I promised I never would didn't I?" Chuuya nodded as tears rolled down his cheeks, "Hey I'm the sad one don't cry!" Chuuya laughed, "Whatever just hurry up with your mission Mackerel!" Dazai nodded, "I'm gonna try to recruit Ranpo tho I would cry if I had to hurt him." Chuuya nodded and laid back down pulling Dazai down, "Let's sleep now ok?" Dazai nodded, and they went to sleep.