first meetings

Y/N got out to taxi and entered his apartment complex. He took the key out of the pocket and got his luggage. It only had a few stuff because the moving truck was gonna come in a day or two. When he got in the elevator he pressed the number his apartment floor was on. When he got out he saw a guy with a walking stick and dark shades on. He figured he was blind because of the walking stick.

He was walking to his room when he accidentally bumped into the man.
"Oh sorry my bad" Y/N said. "Its alright.. Hey are you new here? I don't recognize your voice" the man said.
"Yeah im new here my name's Y/n" Y/n said. "Well hello Y/n my names Matt" Matt said. "What number is your apartment if you don't mind me asking?" Matt said. "Oh its number A/n" Y/n said. "Oh then i guess we're neighbors" Matt said. "Oh really? Well it was nice meeting you neighbor" Y/n.

There was an awkward silence before Matt said "Well I have to go to work." "Ok then see you around Matt" Y/n said. "Bye" they both said at the same time. Y/n walked up to the apartment and looked back. He saw the elevator door closing on Matt. 'He's a strange guy but cool' Y/n said in his head.

Y/n walked into his apartment and it was empty. No furniture only the stove, sink, and curtains. Y/n walked through his apartment 1 bedroom 1 restroom and a living room which merges to the kitchen. Y/n thought about Matt and how good he looked. He had a suit on and everything. Y/n sat on the couch which was already there and took a nap from the tired day.