The wildcards go to remnant

Akira P.o.v
Me,Minato and Yu all see is a forest however I had noticed that Yu had looked like he was 16 again when me and the investigation team had tried to catch a murderer.Akira had looked at Minato and he was also younger here
Akira:Could Igor be the cause of this?
Yu:What could Igor be behind?
Akira:Us being deaged?
Minato:What do you mean we Deaged?
Akira:We're all younger I am pretty sure that we have been deaged to when we had first started on our journey so for me I was falsely arrested when I was 17.
Yu:I see well then perhaps this was done to help us do what we need to do.
Akira:Speaking of which what do we need to do?
Minato:Well we are in another world and I am pretty sure that this worlds rules are different from our own so I think we should go to the library.
Akira:You do make a great point alright let's go to the library.
Before they can leave three black monsters start growling and moves towards them

Ozpin P.o.v
I had gotten a message from Igor he had sent 3 people to help stop Salem and her goons a small part of him wanted to believe that they will be able to stop them and finally put this to an end but I decide to open the cameras to look for these kids and I see three kids who are fighting back against Beowulfs I call Team Rwby to come to my office asap and tells them what is happening and wants them to bring him to here I send them there coordinates
Rwby P.o.v
Ruby:I sure do hope that they are alright.
Yang:I get how you feel Rubes we just have to hope they are holding out fine.
Weiss:We are close to there coordinates.
We stumble upon a scene of where a kid with black frizzy hair raises his dagger and stabs the top of the Beowulf's head and they saw the tip of the dagger go through its chin.
They see that the other two males had been unconscious the kid falls unconscious.
Ruby:We need to take them to beacons hospital immediately.
Yang:I will carry gray hair Weiss pick up frizzy hair and Blake pick up blue hair Blake had simply nodded the heiress would have normally thrown a fit however the cuts and bruises they had reminded her of what would happen to Her and Her sister/brother if we disobeyed our father.

Team Rwby P.o.v

It was the day after we had found and brought three teens to the hospital the headmaster had told us that we would be notified about there conditions when a update was available we were in Professor ports class he had been lost in yet another story about himself as a young lad killing Grimm when the headmaster had walked into the classroom.
Ozpin:Excuse me Peter but could I borrow team Rwby for a while.
Port:Ah of course headmaster.
Time skip to the hospital wing
Ozpin:So they woke up and I went to get you girls.
Ruby:Are they ok headmaster?
Ozpin:Yes they are fine.
Weiss:so how long have they been awake.
Ozpin:thirty minutes.
Weiss:Shouldn't they have been released yet?
Ozpin:Under normal circumstances they would have been however it appears that they do not have any Aura because of that they have to be kept here until they are fully healed.
Ruby:I wonder why would they be in the emerald forest if they have no aura?
Weiss:Who could say it's possible that it's a matter of foolish pride?
Yang:The fact that you are saying that is so rich I could buy your house.
Everyone except Weiss had started laughing
Blake:Anyway could we see them I would like to thank them.
Ozpin:Yeah that's fine.
They walk into the room and they see the three teenagers awake and fine like the headmaster said it seems that they didn't notice us though.
Ozpin had faked a cough which had caught there attention the trio had looked at them.
Ozpin:These girls had saved you after you three were rendered unconscious.
Frizzy hair:I see well I can't thank you enough for that.
Ruby:Ah it's not a big deal really it's what any decent huntsmen would do.
Ruby:If you don't mind me asking what are your names?
Frizzy hair:Where our manners my name is Akira Kursu.
Blue hair:My name is Minato Arisato.
Gray hair:My name is Yu Narukami.
Akira:Could we get your names?
Ruby:Well my name is Ruby Rose.
Yang:My name is Yang Xiao Long.
Weiss:My name is Weiss Schnnee though I am sure you know that.
Blake:My name is Blake Belladonna.
Akira:It's a pleasure to meet you girls. Where are we anyways?
Weiss:We are in beacon's hospital wing.
Minato:Beacon What's that?
Ruby:You mean you three don't know one of the most famous huntsmen school is?
Minato:That's right we don't really keep up with Huntsmen stuff you see.
Blake:That would make sense but it is a school that trains huntsmen and huntresses to help stop criminals.
Akira:{So there like the Phantom Thieves then}
Akira:Oh that's pretty cool.
Yu:But why did those things attack us?
Ozpin:The creatures of Grimm will attack anyone they see they don't think they just attack.
Akira:I see well that certainly makes sense but us three need to find a place to stay.
Ozpin:Would you like to stay here?
Akira:Pardon?
Ozpin:You three need a place to stay you can stay here however you three will be enrolled here as official students  so what do you say.
Yu:Can we get have a couple seconds to think about this?
Ozpin:Of course we will be waiting outside just Holler when you're done We had all left the Room.

Wildcard's P.o.v

Akira:So what do you think the best option is.
Minato:I think that the best option is to accept the deal think about it we get to stay here for free and we get to know more about this world and we get to this is most likely where we need to be.
Yu:I also agree.
Akira:Alright plus I can train my umbran abilities. YOU CAN COME IN!
All of them come in the room
Ozpin:So what's your decision?
Akira:We agreed that we will take you up on your decision.
Ozpin:Fantastic news
Our new headmaster looks at the girls
Ozpin:Could you girls leave I need to ask them some questions.
They agree and leave
Ozpin:So we're you three sent by Igor?
We were all surprised that he knew about Igor but if he knew about Igor than he could be trusted right?
Akira:Yeah we were but now that I think about it I don't know why we were sent here.
Ozpin:I see also I heard that you said that you have Umbrian abilities. Did I miss hear you?
Akira:No you didn't I am part Umbrian.
Ozpin:Does that mean your mom's name is Cerza then.
Akira:Yeah you know her?
Ozpin:Yes I do I am indebted to her she had saved the life of one of the best huntresses who also happens to be miss roses's mom. So I take it that you know nothing of this world let me give you a basic rundown the creatures of Grimm are soulless creatures that will attack anyone they see and we use a currency called Lien. I will have my assistant Glynda Goodwitch teach you everything else after you are done with combat class.
Yu:Thank you very much sir.
Ozpin:It's really No problem I trust Igor so I trust you that you three can do it I will also have her come and get you when your room is ready.
With that he left
Akira:He seems nice. So what do we do now?
Yu:We could look for the Velvet room.
Akira:We could do that... Or we could go shopping for Makeup and dresses
Yu:I will go.
Minato:I hate to break it to you guys but we don't have any Lien so we can't buy anything.
Akira:Ahh man that's lame maybe we should go and find the velvet room.

Time skip 15 minutes

It took 15 minutes of walking around the campus until we found the velvet room when we entered the velvet room it had been a hodgepodge of our velvet rooms it had stayed as the prison but Narukami's cell is a limousine door and Minato's cell had his elevators clock behind him and my cell door was the same as always but thankfully we can get out of our cells.
Akira:Igor I have a few questions
Igor:I should have the answers then.
Akira:What are we supposed to do here?
Igor:You are supposed to stop a world from ending.
Akira:Can we still use our personas here.
Igor:Yes you three can still use your personas.
Akira:Do you have any tools for us.
Igor:Yes I have a machine that will exchange your Yen for Lien.
Akira:Yes we can finally go shopping now!!
Lavenza:Trickster I recommend that we focus on questions relevant to your mission.
Akira:Um sorry about that lav I have one question left.
Akira:Can my mom come here?
Igor:I can ask her but it will be difficult to do.
Akira:Ok I don't have any more questions.
Yu:I don't have any questions either.
Minato:Same here.
Igor:Very well then come here if you have any other questions or need to fuse anymore personas.
After that we had left the Velvet room
And a busty blonde woman suddenly yells at us
Blonde woman:It's curfew you three need to go to your room immediately.
Akira:*Slightly embarrassed*We don't know where our rooms are.
The blonde was more annoyed than she sounded before but she has a look of realization
Blonde teacher:...Are you three the new students that the headmaster told me about?
Akira:Yes we are.
Blonde teacher:that makes sense I will show you three to your room by the way my name is glynda goodwitch.

End of chapter 2