That Time I Got Reincarnated as A Blob! (Part 1)

Soon you Took a Plane over to eastern Europe to the country of the Tempest Federation because You had received another message to be A Chef for some Powerful people Just like in Brittania.

Your fame skyrocketed even further when Mercy Published her Scientific Paper on the correlation between Body Fat and Dopamine, which pretty much Boils down to Being fat and Happy, and as of now World Obesity statistics had skyrocketed to new Heights. Fat was the New Black for everyone.

Being Skinny and On a Diet was old News as now Indulging yourself, Eating the fattiest foods, and plus-sized fashion is now in fashion. 

There also seemed to be A New Beauty standard for women to be as Big as Possible, and the best Models were already at 800 lb. and are still rising, as there were new things developed to make putting on weight even easier and easier.

Right now, you and Your Little brother Kirby had to Take a Plane, A Train, and A Horse Drawn carriage to the Large city where were peoples of all Kinds, and soon the two of you were greeted by A Very tall, Very Busty, and Somewhat chunky Kijin, who Blushed upon seeing you.

???: (Blushing) Are you Mr. Y/n?

Y/n: (Blushing) Y-Yeah, just call me Y/n. And You are?

Shion: (Blushing) It's Shion, personal Secretary to Lord Rimuru (Thoughts) Oh God he's even cuter than I Imagined~!

Kirby was Just staring at her and then spoke.

Kirby: Poyo!

Y/n: KIRBY!?

Shion: What did he say?

Y/n: Y-You really don't want to know. Kirby why did you say that?

Kirby: (Sarcastic) Poyo.

Y/n: (Blushing) I Know but you don't have to say it

Kirby: (Whispers) Poyo

Y/n: G-Good.

Shion: I can see he Takes after his brother in the cute department.

Y/n: (Blushing) T-Thank you...

Shion: Now follow me Please

You both then Began Following Shion who was leading the way of both of you two the Lord's Building as you never met this woman before but from what you heard she Literally wiped out an entire army barely lifting A Finger, just because they Killed a Friend, so in your Mind she is A Terrifying woman.

It's not Much sooner that Shion had opened the door to the building that you all Heard the Unmistakable sound of A Belt snapping and A Cute little voice rang out.

???: Oh My. Again? I keep needing to replace belts and I would stop but I love Cream donuts way too Much to give them. up

Shion: Shuna aren't you supposed to be sending that Order of Donuts to Lord Rimuru?