An Immobile Angel!

Y/n: Y-You want what?

???: I want you to make Huge, bigger than anyone before... For medical reasons of course

You had met with A German Doctor woman who was Hoping to get Huge because of the newly found Obesity trend and she wanted to see how big you can get before health issues Begin.

Or so she says.

Y/n: S-So What's your name?

Mercy: I'm Mercy Sweetheart~

Mercy

Y/n: O-Okay what do you want?

Mercy: Just give me everything you can think of Sweetheart~

Y/n: O-Okay! Y-Yes Ma'am!

Mercy: You Know You Look Incredibly Cute Y/n~ You could stand to be A Little bigger~

Y/n: Hehe! To be honest, I have A Very High Metabolism

Mercy: I think I can fix that~

She then grabbed some Candy and Stuffed it in your Mouth as she smiled.

Mercy: We're going to have A Lot of fun, Liebhaber~

A Few Days Later...

Y/n: Oooh, My Belly... It Hurts... I shouldn't have eaten Nonstop for A Few Days...

You were currently nursing A Stuffed belly that felt like it was about to Burst. Your Liebhaberin, as Mercy called herself wanted you to put on some weight yourself saying it would complement you, but it hadn't taken effect Yet.

Your Belly was Stuffed to the Max as It stretched forward Like A Huge Bean Bag chair and your skin stretched so tight it was Pink. To Be Fair due to your Near Abnormal Metabolism this would Probably not put any more than A Couple of Pounds, but Mercy Took her sweet time enjoying this sight.

Mercy: Oh, I'm so sorry My Sweet Little Liebhaber, I guess I pushed you too Far~

Y/n: Yeah... Tastes Good though... A-Anything else you want M-Mercy?

Mercy: Oh, You're sweet Liebhaber~ I'm good for Now. But I do hope to Maybe Become Twice as Big or even 10 Times One day!

Y/n: T-Ten Times!?

Mercy: Of course, at least! Sure, I feel wonderful now, but I need to Push the Limits and Really test how far this can go! For Medical Science!

Y/n: I-I'm Starting to think you have this Massive Fat Fetish, and you're using the excuse of medical research to fatten yourself up and nobody would question you and find out your fetish.

Mercy: Oh Wow, you're not just cute, can cook the best food but you're also Really Smart too, Liebhaber~

Y/n: I-I Just Hope this doesn't ignite anything in the other girls.

Mercy: Oh, I'm sure it won't Liebhaber~! After all, it's not A Competition~!

Y/n: Yeah... Let's Just say that...

Mercy: Liebhaber?

Y/n: Yes?

Mercy: Would you mind introducing me to My Future Mother In-Laws~? I would love to make A Good Impression~

Y/n: Y-Yeah... That would be A Little difficult because of... Logistics...

Mercy: Oh, Just A Small Price to Pay, Liebhaber~! My Love only grows for you~!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Wait, where did she come from again?