The Yami Yami No Mi!/ Vendetta!

We Open up one morning at the Family Home and Restaurant where you walked out to get The Morning Paper and you Noticed A Box on the ground with A Paper tied to it.

Y/n: Huh? What's this?

You then took off the Paper and checked it.

Y/n: A Gift to A Great Hero who we may need all want, But who we all need. Signed... Huh? VP? VP? Vice president? Vocal... I got nothing.

You then took out the Box and quickly Opened it up before seeing that there was A Dark colored fruit inside.

Yami Yami No Mi/ Dark Dark fruit

Y/n: Looks Delicious. I think I'll eat it now

You then ate it in one bite.

Y/n: I think I'll eat it now

You then bit down on your hand!

Y/n: OW! I gotta watch on my chewing habits! Huh? OH GOD, THAT IS NASTY! Ooooh... Jesus... What was that...?  No fruit should taste that Bad... Need to wash my Mouth out

You then walked inside the House, and began to make Breakfast for everyone.

Y/n: Alright, Time to make breakfast.

You then broke the Knife Just by Grabbing it.

Y/n: Huh? That makes no sense

You then took a step forward and darkness began coming out of your foot!

Y/n: What the hell!?

You then stepped back and looked at both of your hands with one in A Bubble and another one coated in darkness, and You Smiled.

Y/n: Woah! This is Awesome! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just then you heard the unmistakable sound of Crying as you heard it

Y/n: Looks like someone needs my Help, With these new powers I shall not fail!

You then ran across the Mansion Towards Makato's Room and the Huge girl was Crying softly as you put away the hands and crawled up her to the top just as she stopped.

Y/n: Makoto are you Okay?

Makoto: Y-Yeah I'm Okay

Y/n: Makoto I know Your Lying

Makoto: Fine... Take A Look at this...

She then Pulled Out A laptop with A News report it says that A Man named Kamoshida was considered not Guilty.

Y/n: What happened?

Makoto: Look Kamoshide... He abused me Okay! (Crying) He Sexually Harassed me, and made everyone hate me, everyone loved him until we were able to prove he was this Narcasstistic Pedo, but now he's released. He's going to Hurt me Okay!

You suddenly then Gained A Dark Look that was growing darker by the Moment but then...

Makoto: Y/n? Y/n!?

Y/n: Huh, Yeah?

Makoto: Y-You Kinda zoned out for A Moment

Y/n: Oh right, let me get you breakfast

Makoto: Thank you Y/n-Kun your the best

She then Kissed you on the cheek.

Y/n: Aw, Shucks...

That Night...

We Open up at A Dimly Lit street as A Certain evil Little Man walked around, and A Shadow was slowly following him.

Kamoshida (He's A Pedo, Narcissist, Bully, and Just had such A Punchable face/ You should hate everything about him)

Kamoshida: Damn Makoto, thinking she could stand up to me. I'll show her. Maybe I could find her, and force her to be my- Huh? What's going on!?

He then saw that he was slowly sinking into A Pool of Pure Darkness as you walked over.

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hey, try some Black Black Fruit! It's Mighty Tasty, and you Might like some!

You then began walking over with your hands out creating two Tectonic Bubbles!

Kamoshida: W-What are you!?

Y/n: Me? Call me the Grim Reaper, and You're my next Soul.

You then grabbed him by the head and slammed it into the ground!

Kamoshida: NO! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Y/n: Helmet Splitter.

You then Began Unleashing Multiple Earthquake sized tremors onto his head as all of Japan shook and soon his head was nothing more than Mush.

Y/n: Heh, Pathetic waste of Trash. You should have never messed with my girls.

You then Picked up your Phone while it's ringing.

Y/n: Hey Moms. Yeah, Just getting Milk. Yes, I love you two. Okay, Be there soon. Thanks, Bye (Hangs up) Alright now it's time to get some Milk because I just had to Promise.

You then began to walk into the City to get some Milk, and Begining the darkest Arc of your Journey!