𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!!

Start from the beginning

"It's Valentina, Valentina Avyanna Domínquez."

Damn i really am fucked.

And not the good type of fucked.

As i see everyone stare at me all their eyes widen.

"Hi?" I whisper as everyone just stares at me.

"Y-you are in the mafia?" Mateo says as he finally breaks the silence.

"It is a long story." I reply as i look at Cami and just see her smile at me.

"I think i should go..." I whisper as i start to walk away.

"Stop!" I hear someone's dominant voice say which makes me stop.

"Turn around." He says again.

As i turn around he holds a gun up.

"Do it. I have nothing to live for. I lost everything." I say as anger is the only emotion i feel.

"Tell us the story." He says as he keeps eye contact with me.

"Fine." I whisper as i walk to the living room as they all follow.

"But only three of you can stay." I state as i give a dirty look to Calum.

That little bitch, i heard the whole conversation.

I don't blame him but that doesn't mean i like him.

"Caesar. Cami and Mateo."

"That's the three people i pick and if you don't like that shoot me, bitch." I state as his eyes darken a bit but then go back to normal.

"Fine. Guys out!" He doesn't even look at them and just gives me the dirtiest looks ever.

As everyone exits the room it's silent.

"So... what do you want to know?" I question as i look the three in front of me.

"How are you out the mafia?" Cami asks me as i look at her.

"It is a long story... I got help. I had a insider who helped me escape that hell hole." My eyes start to water at the horrible things i have seen.

"Why did you say your name was Gonzales?" Caesar questions me.

"It is supposed be that. If i stayed in Mexico that would be my name by now."

"Are you still in contact with the mafia?" Caesar questions me.

"No i am not. I am hiding from them. Running away from them." I say as i look at the floor and play with my hands.

"Oh." Mateo says as i can feel his eyes staring into my head.

"I am sorry i lied to you." I say as i look at Cami and she smiles back.

"I knew most of the time." She says which makes all our eyes widen.

"You knew the whole time?" Caesar questions as his eyes are just filled with anger.

"You have to understand that i did it for her safety." Camilla stands up as she looks at her brother in disgust.

"Go fuck yourself." Caesar says as he looks at her with anger.

"Seb already did!" She shouts at me as everyone's eyes widen.

"MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND?" He shouts at her as he goes to walk and punches the closest wall near us.

"SEBASTIAN!!" Caesar shouts as he runs into the room with a smile on his face.