19.Routine Check-up💉

Start from the beginning

Jigar sarcastically chuckle

Jig: Oh How innocent you and I am the Devil here Right.

Manik give him childish proud smile.

Ma: Absolutely

In return Jigar glares at him.

Jig: Youuuu Chotuuuu you are the most stubborn kid and accusing me of being stubborn and I don't do all that happily it's imp for you that's why you have to go through this and you don't understand me and Your Jaan arrange this talk to her.

Ma: But I am Fully Fit And I don't need all this.

Jig: Manu Bacha You Know Na It is imp we are just worried for you and everyone so just please cooperate this time atleast.

He ask with so much hope that he could have a non-tiring day But That's not possible

Ma: No You Can't make me do anything.

C: Okay Stop your this secret talks and tell us what this tiring thing.

Muk: Yeah its just few min work her team comes and take our blood and leave that's it.

Jig: Do You Ever in your life see your friend The Manik Malhotra giving Blood.

Al: No He Always say he has already gave and Nandu said she has his reports but we didn't see him giving blood.

Ash: That's Becoz That's The Thing Make My Husband supper tired.

Nyo: So you mean to say that he don't give blood easily.

Nan: Yeah but not so difficult.

Jig: That was a very funny joke Bacha not so difficult seriously

Nan: Okay with lots and lots of difficulty.

Nyo: But Why last i remember he had no problem with anything when he got in that accident when he was 16 he gave blood easily and in your marriage also you gave him how can he be afraid of and make it difficult for you guyz.

Ash: I don't know about accident but when nandu gave him injection he was asleep and he don't know about that and yes he just passionately hate the injection.

Nan: Like you all know he don't show his vulnerability and his weakness so that time he didn't react much but when he called me I had very difficulty in handling him that time. he can be quiet a task sometime

Jig: Sometime I Think most of the time.

And Manik Pouted Listening all the allegations on him and Nandu smile seeing him being supper cute she pulls his cheeks and peck his lips.

Nan: Baby Stop being soooo cute.

Ash: Your Baby Is Cute for Now only a Babe he is going to be the monster in just few mins.

Jigar and Nandu Laugh knowing that's true. after few mins Nandu's Team arrive Everyone gave blood.After Few mins everyone was done except jigar asha and Nandu and Manik. Nandu asha and jigar went in room to give blood when one nurse come to manik for his blood.

Nurse:Sir Come Inly You are Left Now.

Ma: No I don't Want This and I don't do this go do your work.

Nu: Sir Mam Has strictly told us to get every member's Blood amd why are you afraid it will just take two sec.

C: Yeah Manik stop being the scared kid.

Muk: Manik its just a small needle why you being so afraid.

Ma: I am Not Afraid of it.

D: Buddy if you are not afraid just get it done.

Ram: Yeah Nothing will happen to you bacha.

C: Hahaha Seriously I never Thought that The Manik Malhotra is afraid of an injection.