|Twenty-four

Mulai dari awal

You turned and your mind almost immediately swarmed. You turned to the kitchen. How could you let this happen? You buried your face in your arms, gripping you hair.

Why did this have to happen? How could this happen? Why couldn't you guys just be happy. With everyone. With Hunter. With Flapjack. Why couldn't you, Hunter, and Flapjack be in your room of the castle. Why...Why couldn't Belos not be evil?

Why couldn't we just live a normal life?

You started to rock back and forth, tears filling your eyes, and the grip on your hair tightened. You couldn't guarantee Hunter was gonna live after this. If there even is an after. The amount of times he almost genuinely died was scary. And most of the times he was doing something for that bitch of an Uncle, Belos. The last few by the hand of him too. You couldn't even promise him he was gonna be safe-

You froze. You slowly let go of your hair and sat up. It hit you. Wait. You could. You could.

You all started on your trail to until you guys were in the spot where shops were. Hunter had saw King and Hunter, so you all followed after them as quick as you could.

"Where are Eda and King?" Willow asked, worried. She looked around nervous. She balled her fist and looked around.

"Where is everyone?!" Gus added throwing his arms up.

They continued walking, worried. Then, suddenly Hunter gasped. "Something's coming!" Hunter said, putting his arm up to stop up you guys

"Is it witches?" Gus asked.

"Demons?" Willow questioned, just as eager.

Hunter looked back and squinted his eyes. "N-No, it's..." He paused and looked at everyone. "Sparkles?"

Just as Hunter said that, there was a wash of blue and purple sparkles. You gasped and followed everyone as they ran in an alley.

You, Liam, Jake, and his sister Sam never left the hide out. You guys had enough food and water, so you never had to. You've never seen anything like this! Has it always been like this?

You all made it and the blue sparkles pass. You stood in front of Hunter, as if to protect him. Hunter looked at you, a bit worried. "Are you...okay?"

"Yes." You said not looking at him. Everything was brighter. If anything, more saturated. And there everyone was but they were just standing there like...puppets?

You started to shift from in front of Hunter.. You were scared. You didn't think it was this bad... You gulped. But fear is not something to be shown in this kind of situation.

"Wait, guys! Look!" Jake pointed, "It's everyone!"

Luz immediately looked up and gasped, covering her mouth. But...what was everyone doing? Just standing there. Willow notice her father.

"Papa?!" She gasped. Sam held her back as she tried to go help him. "What's going on? Have you seen Dad?"

"Willow, wait!" Sam hissed. Just then, everyone ran around in robotic fear.

You widen your eyes. "Wait, is that Eda?!"

Luz teared up. "Eda!"

The Collector and King fly down and The Collector spoke. "Don't worry everyone! I'll save you with my best friend!"

King spoke next. "I believe you can do it, Collector," He said before putting to thumbs up.

"I cast! Light glyph!"

You all watched with anticipation as the cursed Eda fell to the ground. But then...

"What the hell?" You and Hunter said in unison.

"What." Luz said with a disgusted face.

Terra Snapdragon?! Why was she pretending to be Eda?!

Time: 4:57 AM

I'll update more, I promise! It's just really late. I'm really sorry for this really overdue chapter. The truth is something has been going on in my life and it's been affecting everything! I'm back (I hope) so please forgive me!

 The truth is something has been going on in my life and it's been affecting everything! I'm back (I hope) so please forgive me!