Chapter 1😈

Chapter 1: Abandoned House

Ally was tired and exhausted that summer break had finally started and she could finally take a rest from all the hard work she has done throughout the school year. "Ally!" Crystal calls out to her banging on the door with a bottle of tequila in her left hand. 

They both smiled greeting each other at the door and hugged. "How are you, girl? It has been so long since we had a nice conversation like this?" Scratching her chin she smiled and answered; "I can't even remember haha" 

Planning on their trip to Hawaii they were very excited to have two and half months to party and drink all day long. But things took a sharp turn. On the day they were packing a storm was heading to Hawaii so they had to cancel and they all left angry. 

But they didn't let that ruin their vacation so they decided to go on a camping trip to a place where people claimed to be haunted and full of rumors about people being dead and others say they have seen ghosts and a creepy monster at night. By overcoming their fears they decided to take on the challenge and try to survive for a whole week without leaving. 

"Okay, so does everyone have what they need to have and be prepared in case an emergency happens so that we all end up somewhat alive together," Belle said calmly as Ally's hands began to shiver with fear and sweat dripping from her face one by one. She was anxious and nervous about the adventure they might come across. 

As they left in the car they left their phones to make the game more exciting, not pleased with the idea Ally slipped the phone into a secret place in case of an emergency. One after the other they left the car and parked at an abandoned house that looks over 100 years but was still intact. 

Cobwebs and spiders at the corner of every room, blood splattered all over the walls, and bones left on the ground as ants ate the remaining the flesh giving them the creeps. Being brave Jake tossed the bones aside and continued exploring the place. They came across a painting that looked like a FREDDY picture hanging on the wall looking towards them. 

They started preparing as the night was soon approaching them. Before leaving they had done some research and found that multiple people have died and the police still haven't found the missing creature, that has been lurching along those walls. Preparing for the night a bed was made with some nice fresh sheets of blankets, a fire with a can of soup on top of it, and a lantern just for the night. 

It was noon and Ally woke up to the sound of scratching noises, a big footprint was left outside and in the distance red glowing eyes were seen looking at her and smiling. For the rest of the night, it was hard for her to fall asleep so she kept on exploring the place looking for clues on helping her how to find the mysterious creature that has been terrorizing the town apart.