chap.2

Hunter's pov

I was walking in the forest since emperor belos wanted me to try and catch a boy that had been in this forest feeding on some people and was getting tired of them telling him to get rid of the boy.

I was walking when I heard a sound in the bush's,I walked to where it came from a saw a small tail come out from it,I jumped surprised by the sudden movement.

(Choose ur favorite)

I was going to grade it for some reason when I heard something run and the tail disappeared,I realized it must have been the boy.
After a little running I was able to corner the boy he turned around and faced me,he had tears down his face,his eyes red and puffy,his face a little red,his nose kinda runny.

He sniffed I went to him and hugged him,he returned it,after a few minutes he had gell asleep in my arms,I decided that I should pick him up.

After I made it back to the castel I went to the emperors door,asking was about to knock I heard people talking,as I realized it was about the little kid in my arms I listened to make sure it wasn't anything bad.

"So what's the real reason to wanting this dangerous child" I heard Kikmora saying want his blood it's rare to find vampires these days since their almost extinct their blood is gold and cold since their body's can't produce heat for their body's and their more rare in the human world since its warmer" belos replied with.

'What?!? I have to make sure they don't hurt him he seemed super frighten when I was near him' I thought,I looked down at the small boy in my arms,I had this weird feeling and ran ro my room.

'Don't want belos to know I found the boy' I thought with a sad expression as I looked at the boy who shivered on my bed,I grabbed the blanket and put it up to his neck,he then started to cuddle into the blanket.

I went to the window,flapjack came and landed on my shoulder,I shut the window,went to my closet and changed,I pit a sleeping bag on the floor,I then went to sleep.

The thought of what would happen the next day stook in my head and Exuses I could make up to belos about about this little boy.

The next morning

I was walking to the emperors door,I knocked "Come in" I heard behind the door,I opened it,after I walked in.

I went on one knee and my right hand over my chest,"ah,golden gaurd good to see you've arrived" belos greeted me,sounding kind of upset "have you found the boy?" He asked I stood up and looked him in the holes in his mask since I couldn't see his face.

I shook my head, "no,sir I have not found the small boy" I said in a monotone voice not wanting him to realize i had just lied,"what do you mean you haven't found that little monster" I felt angry for some reason as he said that about the small boy who was most likely sleeping in my bed.

"Sorry,sir it's just as I was getting my staff someone bumped into me and I fell he left before I could get on my staff." I said hoping he'd by it "but there isn't most people in that forest?" He said more like a question than telling me,"you may go,I have nothing else for you to do so consider this a break" He said and shood me away with his hand.

I closed the door,I went back to my room and saw the boy still sleeping,I quickly changed my clothes,which I'm happy I did cause just a minutes after I put my shoes on he woke up.

"Where am I ?" Asked the small boy his voice low and sounding kinda scared,"don't worry I didn't take you to emperor belos" I said to him which I could see made him less tense.

"Who are you?" He asked me, "hunter, hunter wittebane the nephew of belos" "wow that's sad," he said still kinda quiet "what is?" I asked and what he said next was kinda funny.

"Ur uncle is a literal emperor who is ugly," he said with a completely straight face which made it funny.

At a Cafe (Child's pov)

I and hunter went to this Cafe I don't know what it was about but I saw it was themed animals like a werewolf, nekos, and kitsune,and it was beautiful but it wasn't bright with colors.

I heard the bell of the door that notifies you when someone walks in Bing, I looked over and saw a teen girl, she had purple-ish brown hair, hazel eyes, and had on a t-shirt that had purple on the sleeves and shoulders,the rest being white.

She walked over to us, I grabbed hunter's hand, I had social anxiety because of my past, "Hey hunter, this the kid you were talking about?" She asked, she seemed kind,I looked at her, she had a bright smile,I smiled and waved at her.

I looked at Hunter,his face was pinkish 'I wonder why his face is pink' I asked in my head, "so, what's your name?" Asked the hyper teen.

Hunter's pov

'Know that I think of it I forgot to ask for his name' I thought, I looked at him he looked kinda scared he gripped my hand tighter, kinda hurting "u-umm..." he started to sweat,he put his head on my shoulder and side hugged me.

"Oh, I'm guessing he's either shy or has social anxiety?" Luz asked, she's a human friend that is kinda like my sister,I looked at her and nodded, I remember before we left that he said he didn't want to go cause he was scared, when we got here he looked as if he wanted to cry,I figured out his social anxiety gets the best of him and so I let him grade my hand or hug me.

We all ordered,well me and luz.

Our orders came we all ate/drank our order,we spent a few hours at the Cafe,luz said she had to go to the library since she was going to have an exam so she left,I payed and left with the small child in my arms since he had fallen asleep at the Cafe.

I name it back at the castle, I looked every where I went to make sure none of the other gaurds were to see me with him as they knew if they found him and the kid they would report me even if they are lower in states I just didn't want to get into trouble

I made it to my room and saw kikimora going to knock on my room door so I quickly hid behind the wall since I didn't get time to get in my room

"He must be out, whatever" kikimora said after not getting a reply,I sighed after she left,I quickly went in my room and locked it.

'I forgot to go get clothes for him, I'll do it tomorrow' i thought changed and went on the other side of my bed,darkness taking over my sight,last thing  I thought was my future and what I should do with the kid.

Okay hello just wanted to say I won't uplode much cause of school and all also I would only be publish when i get an amout of views I want and hope yall had a good day bye.