(Ignore this for your own sake)

I don't usually do this...
I don't know what else to do so I opened up Wattpad and clicked publish on a poem I said I wouldn't publish and avoid the glare of a novel chapter I don't wanna finish and make a new part of Distractions I don't wanna write.
But here I am.
In my room, crying in a ball because I don't know what else to do. Everything is flooding my head and making in hard for reason to breath. The vicious words have no problem floating up.
So I'm sitting on my bed, with my knees to my chest. Hoping something stops me from posting this, but I probably will. Because I really don't know what else to do and I'm tired. And I can't be loud because my sister already thinks I'm crazy. At least she loves me regardless, I think she just doesn't give a shit.
The counselor is tired of me and so are my parents and I'm sure that my girlfriend's next. My friends are stubborn asses that wouldn't leave if I begged. My neighbors are tired of me screaming lyrics and lying in the middle of the road, my librarian's tired of me dancing to MCR and scaring away everyone in the teens spot and everyone that's ever cared is tired of checking my arms.
It sucks that they don't check stomachs or thighs, doesn't it? Oh well, their loss really. Just a thought.
I'm tired of not knowing what else to do but put in my head phones and blast a song I don't bother to learn the words to, curl up to feel small and explode my feelings on a wattpad account I only got because of a friend. Usually in the form of a dark poem but I'm to out of it and tired and angry and sad to do anything but what comes to mind as I type.
What else to do...