Snow Fight - M.M.

It was a "normal" day in Hawkins. I mean, the most normal as it can be when all of the sudden me and the party got some report that something strange is happening on the hill nearby.

To be exact, something that has to do something with the upside down.

After everything that happened in the past year in Hawkins the whole party also with young adults such as Steve, Nancy or Jonathan, we became kind of experts on what's happening with upside down.

We didn't understand exactly what but we definitely knew more informations than a casual inhabitant living here. When any news about upside down appear, we always search for the new clues.

So we decided to divide into groups and go to check certain sections of the hill. Of course, if we find something suspicious, we should immediately call other groups via walkie-talkie.

We split exactly into three groups that will meet at some point along the way.

In the first group were Mike, Eleven and Will. They don't need an older supervision because they have Eleven.

In the second group were Dustin, Lucas and Steve and in the third were Max Nancy and me.

We had to prepare a little more for the trip, since it was the time of a year where snow was everywhere. Fortunately, there wasn't a lot of it, but still enough to really roll around in it.

It has been quite a while since we started looking for clues or any signs of the supernatural. Footprints in the snow or anything that could be valid enough to say something was here.

Nancy was sort of a leader in our group as she was constantly looking for something ahead in front of us. She basically led us and since she is the most detective-ish of us, I happily left it to her.

While Max and I followed her, we sometimes exchanged words between each other.

We were currently behind each other. Nancy was in front, behind her with a large distance Max and I was walking behind Max not far away.

I really like Max. But not as a friend.. I realized that quite some time after she joined the party.

It's probably because how beautiful she looks.

Or because of her sassy attitude. It's really attractive, especially when you get to know her soft side as well and her humor combined with sarcasm.. wow..

She also has the brightest and such a charming smile.. or the way she dresses... could be because of her gorgeous red hair that when sun shines they glow like a fire and her eyes.. omg her beautiful ocean blue eyes- don't even get me started on that..

ehm.. okay y/n calm down will ya..?

The thing I wanted to say is that I also really like to tease her.

Since nothing exciting happened for the last 40 minutes I got a little bored and distracted. It's not like I didn't take it seriously, I did. But if there were any sign of danger or emergency caused by something from upside down, I think there's a possibility we would have found it already.

As I was walking I was also looking around through the sparse forest. It was really quiet there to be honest.

Only thing we could hear were how our feet were burying in the snow and occasionally an animal or some bird chirping but also the wind blowing as getting through the forest.

Then I looked in front of me and saw the red head walking probably focusing on finding something, then a devilish idea came to my mind.

I quietly picked up some snow and made a small snowball out of it.