Sweatshirt - S.S.

(warning: topic includes for some sensitive content)
~ I hope it's not that sloppy ~

Sadie's POV:
My friend Jena invited me to one of her sittings.
I love my friend and since I've been working that much lately I decided to go and have some fun.

For the fact that it turned out to be a party, which I didn't expect.

We were talking and had fun. Just us and some friends of hers when suddenly someone rang the doorbell and a crowd of people came into the house.

It got wild, people played music then started drinking, singing and dancing. I didn't want to stay long so I said to myself that I'll grab a drink and then I'll go.

I knew some people at the party but mostly there were strangers.

One of them was Josh. I remember how our mutual friend Jena introduced us to each other. He was smiling wildly. He looks like a typical hight school jock from teen tv shows, definitely not the smartest one.

I saw him wandering in the crowd of people. Yes, I know him. Should I go after him? No. Don't get me wrong but I wasn't feeling like talking to that guy.

"Hellooo Sadie!" he suddenly yelled trying to be heard over the music and to get through the crowd to me.

I quickly turned away with widened eyes trying to get away. Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder and I turned around. I was facing him.

"Hey Sadie." He said with a smile. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"Hi.. Josh." I gave him a fake smile.

"Didn't expect you to be on an event like this." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well, to be honest me neither but here I am." I said and suddenly I felt drought in my mouth and an urge to drink something.

"Will you excuse me for a moment please? I'll just grab a drink." I said to him and started walking away from him and I went to the kitchen where the drinks were.

When I got there he got right in front of me offering me to grab both of us a drink. "You don't have to worry with that, don't forget what gentlemen are for." He said winking and turning around. I rolled my eyes and smiled a little on that comment.

"Vodka? Gin? Beer?" he asked.

"No, nothing with alcohol please. I don't know, is there any fruit juice or water?" I asked trying to look through his shoulder at the counter with drinks.

"Bummer, but sure thing." he replied and after a few seconds he turned around with two drinks in his hands.

"Here." he said while giving me a glass of orange juice. "Thanks." I replied and drink some of it.

I wandered around the house for a while, sipping from my juice but suddenly my head started to ache and I felt a little dizzy.

I looked at the clock and it showed 8:30 pm. I furrowed my eyebrows while wondering why I felt so tired when it wasn't even 11:00 pm.

I left the drink on a desk, grabbed my boots and stormed outside. I didn't really know which way I'm going but I just wanted to go away from that loud place.