Kim Yewon/Umji (Gfriend/Viviz) x Reader

Yewon POV

I was new to the area and I decided to take an afternoon walk around the area from home to my school so that I could memorize the directions. The walk to school was interesting as there was a view of the sea along the way, I stopped for a moment to enjoy the soothing sea breeze. Not far from my current position, a boy was sitting on the edge of the deck, he was still wearing his uniform and seemed to be closing his eyes.

"Until when are you going to look at me like that?" He said suddenly making me startled

"How did you know that I was looking at you?" I asked because he wasn't looking at me.

"Just relying on my feelings" He shrugged his shoulders "The view here is beautiful isn't it?" He continued

"Yes, I think I'll be comfortable living here"

"Oh, you're new to this area?" He looked away from the sea at me

"Yes, I just moved in yesterday. My name is Kim Yewon" I introduced myself and extended my hand to shake his.

"I'm L/N Y/N, I'm a native of this area and..." Y/N shake my hands and looked around

"If you're new, you should be more careful, Miss. It's not good for a woman to walk alone late like this" He had a worried look on his face

"Then...what about you? Even though you're a boy but you're also still in school so you should go home soon"

"Go home..." He showed an expression that I couldn't read "Yeah...you don't have to worry about me, it can be said that I'm an ordinary customer of this place"

He was a little strange when I told him to go home but I wasn't going to ask further about it. He got up from his sitting position

"It's late, you should go home soon. Come on" He walked past me but stopped after a few steps and seemed to be waiting for something.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked.

"You. I will accompany you to your home" He said casually

"It's okay, I'll go home by myself" I refused politely, and also because we just met so I was a little wary.

"Are you sure you want to go home alone?" He asked as he put his hands in his blazer pockets.

I guess it's getting darker and the temperature is getting colder. I realize that I'm a little scared because I'm still not familiar with the area.

"You don't have to worry, I won't do anything. I'll even just walk behind you" He said with a gentle and soothing expression in my opinion. I think I need someone to accompany me.

"Alright, thank you" I bowed slightly and he just smiled slightly.

We walked in silence, he kept his word by walking behind me. Now and then I would look back to see him and he would smile at me. After a few minutes of walking, he and I finally arrived in front of my house.

"Thank you for accompanying me home," I said and he shook his head.

"It's okay, I was just worried about a girl like you walking alone. Anyway, I'll take my leave. See you soon " He said as he started walking and I just waved my hand slowly. Somehow he's mysterious but I feel attracted to him somehow and did he just say 'see you soon'? Did he know that we will meet again?

I erased that thought and went inside the house. That's where mom and dad greeted me

"Oh, have you finished your walk?" My mom asked