⚠️Chapter 28: •𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓹 𝓸𝓷•

Start from the beginning

"Alright, I was about to fuck you anyway, so why not with that?" My face lit up. "Thank you, I promise you, you don't need to do it again if you don't like it." I promised her. "Is this one you can fill?" she asks a little scared. "No, it isn't. For the first time I would never use one you can fill. You will have your hands full without concentrating on pumping a little ball or anything. If you want to do it again, than we can think about using another one." I assure her.

"Good, your the expert" she laughs. "And because of that, please don't just pull it out if it makes you uncomfortable. Talk to me or do it gently. Individually you can also simply use the safe word. I don't want you to rip my pussy apart." I laughed with her. "Got it!"

I stood up and pulled her with me. I kissed her, while I stripped her clothes off. I let her thong on, because I know it's more comfortable for her. She stripped me as well but unless her I was completely naked. I sit down on the bed and took the streps out of my bag. I mention for her to come over and hold it down so she can step inside.

I let it slide up her legs, over her ass, up to her hips. I tightened the strings once I was satisfied where I placed them. I gently pulled it into place before I start to attach the dildo. I looked up at her and she looks amused. "Is it to tight? Are you comfortable?" I ask. "Everything is fine. I thought it would be more unpleasant for me, but it feels good." "Glad to hear" I smirk.

"Can I attach the dildo now? Or do you need a little more time to get use to the feeling?" I ask for permission and placed a soft kiss on her belly. "No, I'm ready." with that she gave me the permission I need to go further. I forgot how big it is, it's been a long time since I had one in me I took the fake cock out and twisted it on the brackets in the front. Nice and tight, so I don't have to worry it falls off accidentally. I look back at her and saw how stunned she was, mainly because of the size.

Helena POV

god it's so fucking big, how does she wants to have it in her?! "Are you ok?" she whispers and caresses my waist and hips. "It's so big.. I'm glad that you won't fuck me with that" I breathed out. "Does it still surprises you, after you already had 4 fingers in me?" she jokes laughing. she is right, it shouldn't surprise me anymore how much she can take..

"Alright, do you want to have the work first or shall I start?" she asks. What? I think she saw my confused face and continued. "I can ride you first if you like, so you have the chance of getting use to the feeling and if you ready you can flip us over and move your hips back and forth." I nod my head, still confused.

"Get comfortable on the bed, I'll be back in a sec" where is she going? I did as she told me and laid myself down. I get into a comfortable position. Would it be easier if I have my back against the headboard? "You can lay down completely or have your back against the headboard" she yells from the bathroom. Can she read my mind?!

I decided to lay against the headboard and get comfortable once again. She came back and have something in her hand. I can't see it yet, until she gets closer. Lube? "It's easier for me, glide better. It won't hurt that way" I nodded.

She squeezes some of the tip of it and spreads it with her hand completely over the fake cock. I don't like to admit it but that turns me on, it's hot how she moves her hand up and down like she gives me a handjob. She placed the tube on the nightstand before she crawls towards me.

She sits on my lap and the dick was lightly pressed against her lower stomach. "If you have any doubts now, I need to know" she says, looks me deep into my eyes and I can already see her eyes darken and lust-filled. "I don't, I'm ready, the safe word is pineapple and I'll use it if needed." "Good girl" she whispers and kissed me.