Chapter 41 - No Longer A Fake Princess

Start from the beginning

There was a hidden legend within the book. It recounted the creation of the world, where only Kairos, the one and only god, possessed power. However, Kairos had also created two gods who were dear to him.

These two gods possessed formidable divinity akin to Kairos himself, with one having beautiful black hair and the other adorned with striking silver strands. Kairos believed that these two gods held the key to bringing peace and acting as saviors for humanity.

But then everything changed when the The black God committed the crime of murder... Because of love he killed countless of others... Because he wanted to save the love of his life.

There was no one who was like his love he has to protect her...

"Why would you kill someone... Because of love!?"

But then, the powerful Kairos... Chose to curse the black God... And punish him for the crime of murder because of love...

"You will suffer for all your sins... For your crime, you have killed too many.... From now on, you are no longer... A God... From the heavens, you have fallen..."

The god had taken away his sight for his sin... He will suffer now... And forever... Alone...

The black God suffered... For the sin of killing, of if love

The powerful Kairos... Abandoned him for his only sin... That he committed...

Because of love

He suffered... The pain, the curse... And everything

He suffered in the world... Which is, not for him

Despair without hope the black god suffer and cried miserable while he was hugging his lover corpse he want a revenge A painful revenge to the god who abandoned him...

But then suddenly the black magic appeared infront of him...

The black God, heard a voice...

The voice sounded... Mysterious and seductive...

"...Ah, Indeed, you are the God's child. The one you thought will not betray you, will betray you, in the end. Even your sins are like... Ashes..."

The magic spoke to the black God... Trying to call him... Trying to... Get, the black God... On it's side... To get his... Attention...

Tell Me the cursed Abandoned child by god... Do you wish for revenge? ”

It's a very hard request for a single God to actually, come out, in the end... And help you... But he had... Desperately... Wanted... Revenge...

"Yes, I, want it... I want to destroy the God... I want to destroy... The creation of Keiros... I have the desire..."

He wanted a Destruction He wanted to Destroy all of the creation that the gods have made...

Everything... That Kairos has created that he had created...

Kairos Will be destroyed

“Hahahah!!!  Oh the fallen God from heaven I will give you the blessings of destruction...!!! I wish all of your desires To be granted ~!”

Because of that, the black God... Is now officially one of the devil's from hell, and the owner of destruction...

///

( The Marquis Territory )

The night, was dark...

At the middle of the night, the Marquis... Received a letter. The color was black, and with a stamp, of the Valentine family...