"What you shrugging yo shoulders for a B is good baby," Dope said while slipping his arms around London's waist.

"Yeah I guess it is, I just wished I could've scored higher" London let out with a pout on her face.

"You did good Lo so stop stressing bout it, I'm proud of you," Dope told her as he rubbed up and down on the sides of her waist.

"Thank you Mir," London said as she flashed him a smile. She appreciated that he was trying to make her feel better.

"You know since Brianna staying with Erica today maybe I can take you out on a date" Dope suggested looking at London as he smirked.

"Hm a date, I think I would like that," London told him as she started to rub his neck.

"I'll pick you up at 8."

"Okay," London said cheesing. She was excited to go on her first date with Damir.

"Well ima get outta here," Dope said tapping on London's leg signaling for her to get up as he stood up from the bed too. He reached for his pocket making sure his keys were still in there.

"Awe okay let me walk you out," London said while slipping into her Nike slides.

Dope looked London up and down while shaking his head "yo ass might as well get right back in that bed. You ain't goin' nowhere with them little ass clothes on."

London rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest "these are not that little" she said looking down at her Nike pro shorts.

"Be ready at eight" Dope gave London a couple of pecks on the lips before leaving out.

                                   💲💲💲

London looked in the mirror while viewing her outfit. She sported a black body suit with a black puffer coat over her body and styled the outfit with pink accessories and her black Steve Madden shoes.

She went over to her dresser and grabbed her miss Dior fragrance and she sprayed it all over her body. She glanced at her Apple Watch seeing it was 7:50 meaning Damir was going to be arriving any time soon.

London exited her room and closed the door behind her.

"Omg you look so pretty" she heard Zara say.

"Thank you Z," London said while smiling.

"I'm really happy for you," Zara told London and she meant it. She was glad to see her best friend smiling.

"Awe Thanks Z, I really appreciate that," London said while pouting as she put her hand over her heart.

A knock came from the door making London's heart speed up. London didn't know why she was so nervous like she hadn't been on dates before.

London went up to the door and opened it "hey" she said smiling.

"Damn Lo, you look beautiful," Damir told London as he gazed upon London in awe at her beauty.

"Thanks," London said while looking at him. Damir wore some distressed light Amiri jeans, a off-white black t-shirt, and he sported a pair of rick owens on his feet.

"You ready?"

London looked around making sure she wasn't forgetting anything "yeah I'm ready," she told Damir.

"Have fun and be safe" Zara said smiling as she looked at the two thinking they looked great together.

"We will love you," London told Zara before exiting the apartment with Damir.