19|Date Night

Clemson, SCTrash chapter but read on 🙂                                                                $ DAMIR $ Dope leaned in his car grabbing the bouquet of red and pink roses from his passenger seat before shutting the door

Clemson, SC
Trash chapter but read on 🙂

                                $ DAMIR $
Dope leaned in his car grabbing the bouquet of red and pink roses from his passenger seat before shutting the door.

He walked up to London's apartment and knocked waiting for an answer.

"Hey Damir," Zara said greeting Damir as she opened the door "Lo should be in her room" she mentioned while letting him all the way in.

"Wassup Zara" Damir responded nodding his head as he slipped his shoes off.

"Nice eye" Zara complimented him on his choice of flowers before walking back into her room.

Dope chuckled while going down the short hall to London's room as he opened the door.

London looked up seeing Damir making an instant smile come upon her face "what are you doing here" she let out excitedly as she got up going over to him.

"I went to the hospital first thinking you were there but Brianna told me you were at home."

"Awe sorry, yeah Bri is taking my place today with Nana" London told Damir.

"Nah baby it's good I told you that hour drive ain't nothin', you know I be doin a 80 in a 60 anyway" Dope said shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah I know, you need to stop doing all of that fast driving" London declared shaking her head. London hated it when Damir drove fast. The shit wasn't cute it was dangerous.

"Look I got something for you," Dope said trying to change the subject as he pulled out the roses from behind his back.

"Awe these are so beautiful" London expressed as she pouted grabbing the roses from Damir's hand and smelling them "and they smell amazing too."

"Thank you baby," London said as she stood up on her tippy toes giving him a quick peck on the lips "let me go and try to find a vase, I'll be back."

Dope sat down on London's bed and pulled out his phone. He clicked on Instagram to go to his messages. Renee had texted him asking how he was doing. Since Dope was with London now he was kinda hesitant about texting her back. He knew he wouldn't like it if London was texting an old ex of hers still. So the message had been sitting in his inbox unopened for two days.

"I found one, I put them by the sun so they won't die so quickly," London told Damir as she sat down on his lap while snaking her arms around his neck. She wasn't that good with taking care of flowers but she would try.

"I been meaning to ask you how you did on that test," Dope asked while admiring London. Her bare face was the most beautiful thing ever. He was proud to say his girl ain't need allat extra shit.

"I got a B minus," London said shrugging her shoulders, she wasn't proud of her grade. London thought a B was average since she was used to getting all A's.