Chapter 1: "Its been a good run..."

AUTHORS NOTES:
Okay so this is my first fanfic I've been really excited to write, there will be mentions of:
-self harm
-sex
-drug abuse
-alcohol abuse
so if any of those things trigger you in anyway this is a fair warning. In this story Luke has brown hair and brown eyes, Calum is blonde with hazel eyes, Ashton is Brunette with hazel eyes, and Michael till colours his hair different but his eyes are also brown.

I hope you enjoy this story because I have enjoyed writing this so far and most likely will continue to enjoy it. Share and vote for it if you'd like! okay I'm done now enjoy the story.
--------

Lukes P.O.V.

"Ash we need to go now!" I whispered with seriousness in my voice, honestly my anxiety was trough the roof at this point but I couldn't show my weakness around Ashton. Never around Ashton.

We got into trouble with the law, yet again but this time It was worse. Drug bust, we've been selling the good shit for 2 years now...together and they finally got us; Finally America can be at 'peace.' with us off the streets some would claim.

"Luke we both can't escape, we've been running for far to long and I...I think it's finally time one of us was found and that one of us is me." Ash looked me dead in the eye, his facial expression was stern but when you looked into his eyes it was a whole new story. You could tell he wasn't ready and you could tell he wanted to run, but he didn't. It was so clear he wasn't prepared to be locked away in cement walls for god knows how long, This can't be the end.

"Ashton now we're a team and teams stick together! We need to head back to California where they won't be able to find us I promise lets go!" I grabbed his arm and pulled myself up to the window, I tried pulling on his arm but he wouldn't move.

"Would you stop being so fucking stubborn and move?" I felt tears sting my eyes but I refused to let them fall.

"Luke...I'm staying here and when they come for me I-" Before he could finish his sentence you could hear the sound of the front door being kicked in.

"This is the police!"

"Run Luke, don't look back just run! Hurry before they have the place surrounded!" Ashton pushed me out the window, looked me in the eyes again but this time with more sadness in his eyes "It's been a good run kid."

Taking a breath I jumped out the window, I fell to my knees then scrambled up and started running. I don't know where I was going or who to run to...but I was running.

--

I don't know how far I ran, but by try time I got dizzy and almost fainted I stopped, I sat down beside a tree in the bushes. I brought my knees to my chest and started to cry, yes...cry. the brave and badass Luke Hemmings started crying. It's all too much for me, Ashton was my guidance, my source of everything...He was like the father I never had, I found family in him and now he's gone...and someone will pay.

I dug around in my pockets until I found my cell phone, the one Ash gave me to use for emergencies only and this seemed like an emergency.

I punched in Michaels number and waiting...the slow ringing was getting me anxious,
'pick up...' I whispered to myself

"Hello?" a tired voice came from the other line

"Michael it's me...Luke, Ashton was taken away well not taken away but we got caught and now he's going to jail and I don't know what to do I need help but I can't-" My voice was shaking and my words were getting jumbled together

"woah woah...slow down Luke, now slowly tell me what's going on." His voice was so calm and tender...Kind of like Ashton's but more rough.

I took 3 deep breaths and started talking again.