Day 3: Body changes

It was a new day in the spa and Ross awoke once again to a knock at the door. He was greeted by Jasmine who once again presented him with a shake and a pill. Once again without question Ross guzzled them both down. 

Something felt different today when Ross looked at Jasmine that morning. Instead of appreciating her great beauty, he instead started to admire new things about her. He noticed her cute heels that she was wearing. Found himself taking in her pretty jewellery. Was he even jealous of the tight fitting white dress she was wearing? He started to think that he would look good wearing it...

Ross tried to push that thought from his mind but as he did, Jasmine interrupted his train of thought

"Are you ready for another day of treatments my dear?"

Of course Ross agreed. He was excited to see what came next, and in any case he didn't think he had the ability to say know. Something had changed inside him and he found himself much more agreeable.

Ross quickly went to the bathroom before Jasmine whisked him away to his treatment. He needed to pee and he found himself sitting down to do it without even thinking. It just felt right and he didn't even question it. After he was finished he pulled up his pink thong. It fit even better than the day before. In truth, you could barely tell he was a man down there. Ross started to get a little worried but as soon as that thought emerged it was pushed from his mind. Instead, he found himself looking at the flatness of his groin and couldn't help breaking into a smile.

Upon looking in the mirror Ross noticed some other changes. His lips were now nice and plump and glossy with moisture. His face shape had changed even more, with a nice dainty nose and perfectly rounded chin and jawbone. What was very shocking though was his hair! It had easily grown 2 inches since he left the salon.

Instead of panic however, Ross felt content. What was happening? He should be concerned about his changing appearance, but instead he felt strangely happy.

Thinking nothing more of it, Ross followed Jasmine to the therapy room and was ordered to strip naked. He did as he was told of course, and stood naked in front of Jasmine. He should have felt embarrassed as his penis was barely an inch long at this point, but instead he just stood there excited at what could come next.

"So today, I will be giving you a few injections. These will make sure that you respond well to the shakes and pills we have been giving you. You should see some big results following these."

Ross once again went along with what he was told. He lay down on the table as Jasmine proceeded to give him numerous injections. First, there was one injection on each of his pecs. Perhaps they were giving him steroids, he thought. He would return to Claire ripped. Then two more injections followed, one in each hip. This was a little more strange, but Ross went along with it as always. The final two injections required him to flip over, and were placed in his bum cheeks. With this, Jasmine announced he was done.

"Now if you'll follow me into the tanning room, you can relax for the rest of the morning. Please take this and pop it on as well as your thong. This will stop the tanning technology from interfering with the injections."

Jasmine was holding out something that looked suspiciously like a bikini top. Another strange request that Ross was more than happy to comply with.

He disappeared and reemerged from the changing room wearing a hot pink bikini.

"Now, you may feel some discomfort in the injected areas, but this will soon pass." Explained Jasmine. "I will be back for you shortly"

Ross lay down and began the tanning process. After several hours, Jasmine woke him and took him to a dark room. He could feel his body aching. His chest felt heavy and butt and hips felt swollen. 

"This room will allow you to meditate and allow the pain to pass" said Jasmine. "We will play some soft music and encouraging words to speed up the healing process."

Ross lay down and started to zone out. The music and words had barely began before he nodded off, so he had no idea what he was listening to while he was asleep. The recording contained the following messages...

"I feel like a new person"

"I welcome these changes"

"I feel connected to womanhood"

"I yearn for femininity"

"I crave a new life"

"I am a strong, sexual woman"

"I love myself"

"I love my new body"

"I love the male body"

"I am not a man"

"I am a woman"

"My name is Rose"

"My name is Rose"

"My name is Rose"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rose?" "Rose?"

Rose awoke from her sleep feeling very woozy and confused.

"How are you my love, that was quite a session!" said Jasmine.

She was right, Rose barely knew where she was.

"Oh wow, I was really zoned out there", she said.

"Not to worry my dear. It's time for bed anyway, so why don't I take you back to your room".

Rose agreed and followed Jasmine upstairs. She must have been very dazed as she found it difficult to walk. Her big round butt swayed in as she walked, and he D-cup breasts felt heavy in her bikini top.

By the time she got to her room she collapsed on her bed and was straight to sleep.

"Goodnight sweet Rose", said Jasmine.