Eleven

SOLANA AMIR WILLIAMS🤍
(19) (Lana-lani)

I watched as Kalems chest rose up and down at a steady pace. He looked so peaceful considering what happened last night.

-Flashback- TW-Sleep paralysis happens when you cannot move your muscles as you are waking up or falling asleep. This is because you are in sleep mode but your brain is active. It's not clear why sleep paralysis can happen but it has been linked with: insomnia.

Kalem felt his feet go numb. No movement no sensation. It was cold dark and scary.

"It's me KayKay"someone whispered. But when Kalem tried to move his head and turn around he couldn't. 

He was stuck

"Kay"the person called out again and again and again.

"STOPPPPPPP!!!"kalem screamed wanting to wake up from this horrible dream. "It's okay I'm not here to hurt you"the soft voice spoke.

"Harii?"Kalem questioned as the face appeared more in the light. "Hi KayKay"Kaharii spoke with a soft smile.

Kalem knew it was Kaharii because she was the only one he let call him kaykay.

"Harii I'm stuck help me please"Kalem begged. "I can't KayKay"she frowned holding her arms.

He just wanted to hug and squeeze her one last time.

"Please harii...I'm sorry"he cried and mumbled just above a whisper. He desperately wanted his sister back.

"You've been making bad decisions lately"she spoke back up after a small silence. "I do it for you"Kalem lazily smiled at his sister.

"I don't want you to do it, I want you to get the help-I DONT NEED HELP"Kalem cut her off Hoarse yelling.

Kalem didn't need help he was perfectly fine. He thought.

"You left me Harii, it was supposed to be me and you against the world"kalems face fell flat and the shame, guilt,  fear and anger came rushing through his body.

"I couldn't handle it"she wishpered. "I miss you a lot tho"

"Nah this ain't real" this isn't real"Kalem repeated to himself. "Yes i am KayKay"she smiled.

"So let me come with you. "'there's nothing for me here"Kalem pleaded. "I can't"

"Listen I don't h-have a bunch of time....I love you"Kaharii reached out her hand to touch Kalems.

But just as Kalem was able to lift his body... Kaharii was gone.

Kalem jumped out his sleep paralysis. He jumped looking around his room and realized it wasn't real.

He broke down folding himself into a ball.

-flashback over-

Solana hadn't seen this side of Kalem she didn't even know what triggered it. The only thing she knew and saw was him break down and cry.

She held him while whispering and humming to him. He'd eventually fall back asleep and solana left it at that.

-§-

Kalem rolled over covering his eyes from the light. "Hold on baby"Solana quickly rose up from the bed to shut the blinds.

"How do you feel" Solana asked hesitantly. She didn't want Kalem to snap at her.

"Fine"Kalem shrugged. He hadn't looked up at her or even touch her like he'd normally do every morning.

"You sure, are you hungry"Solana asked worriedly. "Yes"Kalem nodded moving his arm off his face and sitting up.