EIGHT

SELAH AMIR WILLIAMS🤍
(19) South Carolina

Kalem Myers

"I'm coming"I yelled jogging down the stairs. The knocking stopped once I got too the peep hole.

"Selah open the door bro"Kalem yelled knocking again. "Mmtch"i sucked my teeth unlocking the top and bottom lock.

" you waisted your time coming here"i mugged him. "Stfu"he bucked at me making me smack his ass.

"On my sister grave if you put yo hands on me again I'm drop kicking you"he pushed passed me too my room making me roll my eyes and follow behind.

"You was laying with my hoodie"he smiled looking at his hoodie on my bed.

"Yeah"I nodded and threw his hoodie at him. "Can we watch a movie"kalem asked holding his arms in the air for me too climb in.

I laid face first on his long body. His hands gradually fell to my ass.

"You gone make me go to sleep boy"I attempted to lift off him. He clung to my body more.

"Let's cook and then sleep"i whispered in his ear. "Stop"he wiggled around. "Why"i asked placing kisses on his shoulder all the way up too his ear.

"Mama we not gone make it downstairs"he groaned flipping us over. "Nahh I'm jsp come on"I kissed his cheek and stood from under his body.

" Play too much"he smacked his lips sliding his green crocs on his feet and following me downstairs.

"Yo sister gone?"he asked slapping my ass. "Yeah"i nodded rubbing the spot he smacked.

"Girl doin allat extra shit I ain't even hit it that hard"he attempted to roll his eyes making me bust out laughing.

-¥-

"Boy your so picky"i laughed watching Kay spit out mashed potatoes.

"I have a sensory issue"he shrugged. "Huh?"

"Tell me bout it"i crisscross my legs under me while finishing my food.

"Uhh it's like unidentifiable information like senses"

"So for me it's noise, textures, smells"he played around with the only thing left on his plate.

"Ohhh that kinda makes more sense about you now"i smiled taking bout our plates and placing them in the sink.

"Yeah ig"he pulled his hoodie over his head. "Come on im sleepy"i pulled his arms making him stand up.

I stood infront of him holding my arms up. "Big ass baby"he sighed grabbing my inner thighs and lifting me up.

"Kiss"i asked while he carried us up stairs. He leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Another one"i said smiling. "Ion like that lip gloss stuff"he mumbled.

I wiped the lip oil off and pecked his lips three times.

"Better?"I asked climbing down from his tall figure.