SEVEN

Kalem Anthony Myers
(22) South Carolina

Kalem Myers

I sighed stepping foot into my apartment. "Ts not for me"I mumbled looking back at my bags.

We all drove back home that same night and I was exhausted. I closed and locked my door throwing all my bags to the ground.

I walked straight to my kitchen and grabbing my favorite meal.

Ramen cup noodles. I filled it up with water and set it in the microwave for 4 minutes.

I grabbed my last bag of hot Cheetos and sat them on the counter.

"I needa get ts done"I spoke to myself in my full body mirror that hung on my pantry door.

"I'm sexy asf"I smiled. I grabbed my laptop sitting down at the bar stools.

"3 Moe girls"I nodded re-reading Hari suicide note with the list of names . "Mariah Moore"

"Katherine valentine" "Natasha Williams"

I clicked on Mariah's name first and it highlighted so I went to Facebook and searched her name up.

I clicked on the first profile and scrolled threw her pictures.

"This bitch is so fucking ugly"i laughed. I switched over to my untraceable account and clicked on Mariah's dm's.

"Here we go"i sighed typing.

Michael: damn your so sexy😍

As soon as I sent it I powered my phone off and laptop and finished my noodles and chips.

I threw away my noodle cup and empty wrapper.

Ding.

Selah🫤💕

Selah🫤💕: You left your blanket in my bag

Imma come get it tmr

No I'll give it to kam and he will bring it

I'll be there at 12 something tmr

Whatever kalem.

Oh you big mad😂
Read at 11:35 am

I closed my phone laughing at her trynna be petty. I honestly just wanted to see her so I left it ion really care to have it back.

"I want a dog"I mumbled yawing while walking down the hallway to my room.

Making a FaceTime call to Kam🍃🔒🤍......

"Wassup"I waited for his phone to connect. "Shiiii just got up inna crib"he said.

"Oh ight who was your dog breeder"I asked curious because I liked his process.

"Umm Cain peoples, why?"he asked plopping on his bed.

"Hitt em up for me I wanna check him out"I said.

"Ight I will let you know"he said before I hung up.

I powered my phone off shutting my eyes.

Sorry for it being so short. Just had to get something out there💕

KALEM MYERSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara